Don't forget to thank your fellow posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget to thank your fellow posters

I just wanted to take a minute to remind everyone to make sure to thank your fellow posters when they post something you like or agree with. The CP system is a great way for you to show people on this board that you appreciate their well thought out words!

Besides......we could use a little "spread the love" around here these days. Remember guys, the reason we are all on this message board is because we love the DENVER BRONCOS baby! So we all share that common bond, so take it easy on people you don't agree with, and make sure and thank the ones you do!

Have you given your CP today?

Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
    I just wanted to take a minute to remind everyone to make sure to thank your fellow posters when they post something you like or agree with. The CP system is a great way for you to show people on this board that you appreciate their well thought out words!

Besides......we could use a little "spread the love" around here these days. Remember guys, the reason we are all on this message board is because we love the DENVER BRONCOS baby! So we all share that common bond, so take it easy on people you don't agree with, and make sure and thank the ones you do!

I am maxed out!
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      I am maxed out!
      Me too!!
      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

That's a good thing gents, thats the way it should be!

You guys are great, thanks for being such great members on this forum. Every so often we thank our mods for doing what they do, but we don't often thank the posters that stick around here and make this place a good place to post by being good conversationalists and posting insightful and well thought out ideas and opinions......so.....

THANKS!!

Comment

Those who give, are rewarded as well the CP system is a great one. Unfortunately I'm unable to give CP from my iPod which I use as my primary browser, but I do make mental notes of who to reward lol
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Totally agree man, Great post. :salute!: Unfortunately I am all maxed out 4

today.
            sigpic

Comment

rage

10 char.

Comment

I'll be honest, I rarely use the CP tool. I consider myself a very casual poster, though that isn't a very valid excuse for not using it, I suppose. I definitely need to actively start using it, especially since the season is nearing closer and I will find myself on these boards quite often.

Thanks for the reminder.
                2009 Adopted Denver Bronco: Kyle Orton :orton:

2010 Adopted Denver Bronco: Jason Hunter

Tao of Elvis #1

Comment

A nice reply is probably worth more than a cp since they get handed out so easily in other sections of the board. I agree, though, that acknowledging a quality post is a good thing.
                  2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Tripp View Post
                    I'll be honest, I rarely use the CP tool. I consider myself a very casual poster, though that isn't a very valid excuse for not using it, I suppose. I definitely need to actively start using it, especially since the season is nearing closer and I will find myself on these boards quite often.

Thanks for the reminder.
                    Legend has it that CP's to Thatkidhunt will make your wildest dreams come true.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tripp View Post

Thanks for the reminder.
                      That goes for me too.

How many CP points do we need to gain another bar?

Comment

Thank you to all those who make this site great! :salute!:

:go:
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I like to also give cp's to people who don't agree with me, but argue in a respectful manner. That's a really important quality on this board, that when controversial things happen, can be overlooked.

I've often disagreed with good posters here but when we can discuss respectfully, we are all better for it.

I'm not perfect. I've overreacted to some things, but I try to reign myself in. And when it gets rough in here, I just don't post.

But folks, don't forget to cp those who disagree with you respectfully. We appreciate it, sometimes even more.

Comment

Fishing for cp's right?
                            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                              Fishing for cp's right?
                              I know, right!

Comment

Working...
                              X