Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
    Fishing for cp's right?
    Actually, no, but I certainly won't turn them down!

I've just been noticing alot of really good posts' around here lately, along with alot of terrible, whiney, temper tantrum type stuff, and figured I would remind ppl that it's always good to reward those that take the time to write something meaningful instead of throwing up on a keyboard and hitting "submit reply".:salute!:

Comment

Have you guys given your CP to all the great posters yet today?

Sorry guys, just tryin' to keep the positive vibe goin' around here!

Comment

Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
        Have you guys given your CP to all the great posters yet today?

Sorry guys, just tryin' to keep the positive vibe goin' around here!
        I'm all out from my birthday thread .

thanks again guys, good thread btw 4th Amigo.

Comment

I just wanted to take a minute to remind everyone to make sure to thank your fellow posters when they post something you like or agree with. The CP system is a great way for you to show people on this board that you appreciate their well thought out words!

Besides......we could use a little "spread the love" around here these days. Remember guys, the reason we are all on this message board is because we love the DENVER BRONCOS baby! So we all share that common bond, so take it easy on people you don't agree with, and make sure and thank the ones you do!

Have you given your CP today?
          Yeah thats the truest statement in the post. At the end of the day we all love the Denver Broncos. We won't always agree but the respect between each other should always be there. Case in point last night I had a debate with Stnzed and we didn't agree at all on directions but the respect was there. I let him know I appreciated his take on things and in the end we just wanted what was best. Respect barrier thats all it is to me that goes a long way with most posters. to all of us
          :go:

Comment

PLUR is spreading through Broncos Country!

Comment

Even if I don't post one day, I still try to give out my 5 cps everyday

Remember, the best way to get cp, is to give cp.

Comment

Originally posted by sntnl View Post
                PLUR is spreading through Broncos Country!
                What is PLUR?

Comment

What is PLUR?
                  Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect.

Comment

If Brady Quinn Starts week 1 im gonna hit the lottery of Cp
                    sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

I just wanted to take a minute to remind everyone to make sure to thank your fellow posters when they post something you like or agree with. The CP system is a great way for you to show people on this board that you appreciate their well thought out words!

Besides......we could use a little "spread the love" around here these days. Remember guys, the reason we are all on this message board is because we love the DENVER BRONCOS baby! So we all share that common bond, so take it easy on people you don't agree with, and make sure and thank the ones you do!

I do thank people, but a lot of times it is very hard and I have complained about this. The problem is you do not always know who the supplier of the CP is. Often you get an abbreviated user id. That happened the other day and I had to make a decision based on 4 possible user names. I guessed based on the size of the CP and the number of posts of the person who I thought it was. I was right. It would be nice if there was a column to automatically know who to thank.

Comment

Originally posted by IbarHarry View Post
                        I do thank people, but a lot of times it is very hard and I have complained about this. The problem is you do not always know who the supplier of the CP is. Often you get an abbreviated user id. That happened the other day and I had to make a decision based on 4 possible user names. I guessed based on the size of the CP and the number of posts of the person who I thought it was. I was right. It would be nice if there was a column to automatically know who to thank.
                        Agreed people need to sign there names after they give cp, its not to hard. I dont get much cp but when i do i make sure i return it when i know who i got it from.
                        sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

Originally posted by acpell671 View Post
                          I like to also give cp's to people who don't agree with me, but argue in a respectful manner. That's a really important quality on this board, that when controversial things happen, can be overlooked.

I've often disagreed with good posters here but when we can discuss respectfully, we are all better for it.

I'm not perfect. I've overreacted to some things, but I try to reign myself in. And when it gets rough in here, I just don't post.

But folks, don't forget to cp those who disagree with you respectfully. We appreciate it, sometimes even more.
                          I totally agree with giving cp's to people who disagree in an insightful and intelligent manner. In fact the second cp I gave out was with someone who disagreed, but they did it without name calling or resorting to poor tactics.

I try to max myself out on cp every day I visit the boards.
                          sigpic

Kyle Orton Army #140
                          Team Tebow #140

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                            Legend has it that CP's to Thatkidhunt will make your wildest dreams come true.
                            But ive CPd you before and havent had my wildest dreams come true.

Good thread Amigo. Amidst all the arguments and whatnot its easy to forget that we are all part of a common community of Bronco fans. We need to try to bring this place back to a more positive vibe.

Im not saying we need to get all hippy-dippy, Kumbaya and whatnot but lets at least be civil. :salute!:
                            LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                            Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

I recently have disagreed with the majority of the moves this organization has made, but I support my team, even if it's with a brown bag on my head. Go Broncos! For all of those that continue to post, negative or positive, you are considered a fan. Well said 4'th Amigo. C.P. 2 you if I could. Apparently I've given you too many props.
                              Last edited by thinkin101; 04-18-2010, 07:43 PM.
                              sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                                Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect.
                                Ahhh, gotcha! Well than I approve this message!

Comment

Working...
                                X