Don't forget to thank your fellow posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The other big D View Post
    Remember, the best way to get cp, is to give cp.
    That's weird... In the past 7 days, I have given like 8 CPs and received only 1...

P.S. I'm not complaining!!!!!
    Last edited by Red-Falcon; 04-18-2010, 08:21 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

I just recently figured out how to do that. I think I clicked on the little icon above my posts and saw for the first time that several members had given me cp for some posts. So sorry for not noticing right away and thank you for the "pat on the back" so to speak.

I'll be sure to give them out to good posts as well.
      Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

This place is awesome, thanks everyone! What would I do without this place?

sigpic

Comment

You're welcome.

:bow:

Comment

I keep running out of CPs. I must hand them out like halloween candy or something! I'm going to try and get everyone in this thread eventually!
            ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
              I keep running out of CPs. I must hand them out like halloween candy or something! I'm going to try and get everyone in this thread eventually!
              Please don't CP me Snapps.

I got 'told off' by someone who disagreed with another persons statement about how great I am.

I'm going in hardcore like Ghandi, a CP resistance movement. Time to prove the haters wrong.

Comment

I often run out. Just a reminder.....you can't take them with you, so why hang on to them like they're yours.

HAND THEM OUT!!!!!

Comment

Even if you don't agree, if it is a well thought out post still give CP. Please check out my mock and let me know what you think. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=165645
                  Last edited by cvnorton; 04-18-2010, 10:01 PM.
                  Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

Originally posted by cvnorton View Post
                    I'm maxed out but have only got 1 CP and it was from a Chargers fan And nobody has taken a look at my mock in the draft forum I really need some love!!!:go: Even if you don't agree, if it is a well thought out post still give CP. So now go check out my mock lol http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=165645
                    you got to work on your routine bud.......not subtle enough.

Comment

I'm maxed out but have only got 1 CP and it was from a Chargers fan And nobody has taken a look at my mock in the draft forum I really need some love!!!:go: Even if you don't agree, if it is a well thought out post still give CP. So now go check out my mock lol http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=165645
                      Nobody likes a CP whore :nono:

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                        Nobody likes a CP whore :nono:
                        I'm not a CP whore lol I just want some opinions on my mock. And it is true that the only CP I got today was from a Chargers Fan and that is quite pathetic. I do put a ton of thought in my posts and don't flame that much. I've learned my lesson lol.

Comment

At least you get CP so just be quiet. Good things come to those who do well not those who wine and beg.
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                            At least you get CP so just be quiet. Good things come to those who do well not those who wine and beg.
                            I do get some CP here and there because my posts are usually well thought out and I don't flame on people.....I respect everybodies opinion. Like I said, I might not agree but I don't have to in order to appreciate a good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                              That's weird... In the past 7 days, I have given like 8 CPs and received only 1...

P.S. I'm not complaining!!!!!
                              Well then here's one for you my Bronco Friend.
                              sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

Everyone on this post is getting one right now, if it will allow me. Don't you guys say I never gave you anything.

I'm maxed out, I'll be back in 24 hours to get those I missed.
                                Last edited by thinkin101; 04-19-2010, 04:51 PM.
                                sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

Working...
                                X