What if the Broncos Moved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if the Broncos Moved?

Here's a thought to break the current overriding conversations of the last couple of days:

Everytime something big happens with this team, you get a certain # of people that go crazy and swear off the team, some that follow the player (or coach), and others that take that time to pledge allegence to their team (I tend to be the latter).

Which got me thinking....are their circumstances in which I would no longer be a fan of this team?

I can say the only thing that would probably bring me close is if they moved from Denver and changed their name, for instance like the Oilers or old browns did. But that being said, I would be absolutely crushed, I don't think I could ever love another football team like I love the Broncos.

What about U guys?

Denver is in the top 5 for revenues and team value. So we never have to worry.

But if they did I'd never watch the NFL again.
    sigpic

Comment

only if they move to los angeles wow then i could actually drive to the games instead of flying
      I NEED A CUSTOM SIG

Comment

I'd be countin' flowers on the wall, playing solitaire till dawn with packs of 51, smoking cigarettes, and watching Captain Kangaroo!
        Brock you like a hurricane!
        sigpic
        Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post

But if they did I'd never watch the NFL again.
          I know that, that's why it's call a hypothetical situation

I was just trying to ask myself if there would EVER be anything to shake my allegence to this team, and this is what I came up with!

Comment

I would still love the Broncos like I do now, but not being able to watch every game would be absolute torture As well as not being able to go to live games, don't make me even think about it!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
              is if they moved from Denver and changed their name, for instance like the Oilers or old browns did.
              There is nothing new nor old about the Browns. There simply is the Browns. Nothing "new" or "old" about it. So, right off, drop that thought.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                I'd be countin' flowers on the wall, playing solitaire till dawn with packs of 51, smoking cigarettes, and watching Captain Kangaroo!
                Now don't tell me I've nothin' to do!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                  Browns are one of the largest fanbases in the NFL and were consistently selling out stadiums. The team was near the top in revenue as well.

It all boiled down to an owner that loved to spend, spend, spend money that he didn't have after bad investments.

Comment

Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
                    Here's a thought to break the current overriding conversations of the last couple of days:

Everytime something big happens with this team, you get a certain # of people that go crazy and swear off the team, some that follow the player (or coach), and others that take that time to pledge allegence to their team (I tend to be the latter).

Which got me thinking....are their circumstances in which I would no longer be a fan of this team?

I can say the only thing that would probably bring me close is if they moved from Denver and changed their name, for instance like the Oilers or old browns did. But that being said, I would be absolutely crushed, I don't think I could ever love another football team like I love the Broncos.

What about U guys?
                    I've pondered this question a few times... It would crush me to not have the Broncos to watch on Sundays. In the past when I've thought about it, I've always walked away saying I would root for the Cardinals or the Lions... But I honestly don't know how I would be able to return to a sport that has hurt me so much by taking my Broncos away... Very tough question man
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

that would SUCK. i would still watch them, but id hate it a bunch because i wouldnt be able to go to broncos games anymore. bowlen, please dont move the team. its fine in denver
                      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

The Broncos have been around exactly as long as I have. I have been a fan from the time I could choose. Hopefully I go to my grave never knowing anything different.

The Broncos are a way of life...Don't ever post this nonsense again
                        [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                          There is nothing new nor old about the Browns. There simply is the Browns. Nothing "new" or "old" about it. So, right off, drop that thought.
                          You know what I meant, not trying to be mean or anything, but the "old" browns left down in 1996, and there was no browns team until 1999, when there was an expansion team....hence "new".....

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                            The Broncos have been around exactly as long as I have. I have been a fan from the time I could choose. Hopefully I go to my grave never knowing anything different.

The Broncos are a way of life...Don't ever post this nonsense again
                            I like that, you should put it in your sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                              It all boiled down to an owner that loved to spend, spend, spend money that he didn't have after bad investments.
                              Well that definetly won't be our problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X