Is Josh gambling with his Entire Head Coaching Career

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Josh gambling with his Entire Head Coaching Career

For coming in and making the team worse each season!!! Way to stand strong on getting that 1st rounder you wanted. I think Josh and Pat should should have a booth in front of investco this weekend and refund all the fans that spent there hard earned money on Cutler, Marshall, and Sheffler jerseys!!! 200$ should cover it for me. This guy has some brass for never proving anything at a coaching level to make these huge moves that can run our team right into the ground!!!! We just traded our best player who won half of of games by himself last year.

I want my 200$ bucks back or a jersey excange!

Gruden or Cowher in 2011!!!!

You will get torched, but I didn't think that I too would feel this way.
    Now that Marshall is really gone (2 franchise players in 2 years), I'm really seeing that our future is looking so bleak. Can't wait to hear all the optimism and how great Dez Bryant is going to be, even though the dude was a straight clown at his own workout.
    sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005
    30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

Comment

Originally posted by soloking View Post
      For coming in and making the team worse each season!!! Way to stand strong on getting that 1st rounder you wanted. I think Josh and Pat should should have a booth in front of investco this weekend and refund all the fans that spent there hard earned money on Cutler, Marshall, and Sheffler jerseys!!! 200$ should cover it for me. This guy has some brass for never proving anything at a coaching level to make these huge moves that can run our team right into the ground!!!! We just traded our best player who won half of of games by himself last year.

Keep Soloking!

McDaniels will still be the coach of the Denver Broncos in 2011.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soloking View Post

This TEAM will be better in the end. McD is bringing in players who will die for the team not just play because they are getting paid. If you can't completely give yourself to the team you don't belong in the sport. That's true at any level of the game and true of any game.

Comment

You know, many Eagles fans still proudly wear their Dawkins jerseys-- even when we faced them the fans were giving a standing ovation. That's something to think about if you really respect Marshall as a player.
          Brock you like a hurricane!
          sigpic
          Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisKamanowns View Post
            This TEAM will be better in the end. McD is bringing in players who will die for the team not just play because they are getting paid. If you can't completely give yourself to the team you don't belong in the sport. That's true at any level of the game and true of any game.
            Name a few of these players??
            I heard all that noise about Knowshon being a "character guy" and loving football, then he held out.
            Andra Davis was straight attitude and he got cut.
            Dawkins won't be here that much longer, especially if we can't even get in the playoffs.
            Working hard is one thing, but when your team has no talent, you won't win in the NFL.
            sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005

Comment

I like it when these things happen, it drives the fairweather fans away.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlueCrew View Post
                Name a few of these players??
                I heard all that noise about Knowshon being a "character guy" and loving football, then he held out.
                Andra Davis was straight attitude and he got cut.
                Dawkins won't be here that much longer, especially if we can't even get in the playoffs.
                Working hard is one thing, but when your team has no talent, you won't win in the NFL.
                You're right about Davis. I still wonder why in the world they cut him. I think this team has plenty of talent still. The draft will just add to that. The world is not ending because Marshall has left. Do not get me wrong, I was a huge fan, but it's about the good of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisKamanowns View Post
                  You're right about Davis. I still wonder why in the world they cut him. I think this team has plenty of talent still. The draft will just add to that. The world is not ending because Marshall has left. Do not get me wrong, I was a huge fan, but it's about the good of the team.
                  Honestly, I was real excited to trade him to see what we got. I think I'm just more upset at the value we got in return, and the fact that I really don't believe in Josh's drafting after last years draft. But that was just one year, Here's to hoping that he proves me wrong with this years class.
                  sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005

Comment

Honestly, I was real excited to trade him to see what we got. I think I'm just more upset at the value we got in return, and the fact that I really don't believe in Josh's drafting after last years draft. But that was just one year, Here's to hoping that he proves me wrong with this years class.
                    Let's wait and see how Ayers and Moreno play this season. I'm really excited to see what both of them can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                      I like it when these things happen, it drives the fairweather fans away.
                      I love how if you dont support the decesions, then you are a fairweather fan. I guess logic is not everyones strong point, weak excuses are.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                        Let's wait and see how Ayers and Moreno play this season. I'm really excited to see what both of them can do.
                        It's more about Alphonso Smith and Quinn in the 2nd, and the fact that we got little to no production from our rookies if it wasn't force fed to them (Moreno) or on Special teams (Bruton).
                        sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005

Comment

It's more about Alphonso Smith and Quinn in the 2nd, and the fact that we got little to no production from our rookies if it wasn't force fed to them (Moreno) or on Special teams (Bruton).
                          Bruton's got promise. Smith is the only question, but he got injured early last year. I expect a lot more from him this season.

Ayers is growing fast, so I see a lot of hope there, and Knowshon will break 1000 next season. Bold statement? Not so much. He nearly did it his rookie year.
                          Brock you like a hurricane!
                          sigpic
                          Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                            Bruton's got promise. Smith is the only question, but he got injured early last year. I expect a lot more from him this season.

Ayers is growing fast, so I see a lot of hope there, and Knowshon will break 1000 next season. Bold statement? Not so much. He nearly did it his rookie year.
                            Ayers is solid, but 1000 yards for a Running Back isn't that big of a deal anymore. Especially when you are averaging 3.8 a carry, at that point, yardage becomes obsolete when you are just getting fed unproductive carries. I know he'll be a really quality player, but I just can't believe we took an RB in the 1st round with no phenomenal quality (blazing speed, pure power, unreal moves). The dude is just above average and everything and can't break the big one.
                            sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005

Comment

Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
                              I love how if you dont support the decesions, then you are a fairweather fan. I guess logic is not everyones strong point, weak excuses are.
                              I love how not knowing how our organization is currently run makes everyone a genius on who should be fired and who made these moves. I guess having a clue isn't everyone's strong point.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X