Is Josh gambling with his Entire Head Coaching Career

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
    Actually i do think there will be less pressure just because hes a year into the system
    sorry, new system again this season after he got turner fired. martz runs something completely different. should be fun

Comment

• Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
      sorry, new system again this season after he got turner fired. martz runs something completely different. should be fun
      :doh:Forgot about the new OC. Well like you said should be fun, trust me i hope he falls on his face. I never seen him with that fire to win, every time he was on the side line in a game they were losing with his hands on the neck of his shoulder pads he looked bored and uninterested. If he ever gets his head screwed on right, he will be fun to watch.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHighHitMan7 View Post
        Just like how the fans bleed orange and how they spend their hard earned money on jerseys, hats and tickets. The good part is now with no star power, they can focus on spending money on food and paying their mortgage!!

Thanks McD!!
        :salute!:
        C.P. brotha.
        sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

• so you won't pay money to watch a team unless it's full of stars??

the dallas cowboys are ----------> that way

Comment

• Originally posted by soloking View Post
            For coming in and making the team worse each season!!! Way to stand strong on getting that 1st rounder you wanted. I think Josh and Pat should should have a booth in front of investco this weekend and refund all the fans that spent there hard earned money on Cutler, Marshall, and Sheffler jerseys!!! 200$ should cover it for me. This guy has some brass for never proving anything at a coaching level to make these huge moves that can run our team right into the ground!!!! We just traded our best player who won half of of games by himself last year.

I want my 200$ bucks back or a jersey excange!

Gruden or Cowher in 2011!!!!
            We had to suffer through wade to get Mike Shanahan....maybe the mcd era is one we have to suffer through in order to return to dominance.
            sigpic

Comment

• shanahan hasn't won a meaningful game in this league since elway retired. i love the guy, and am thankful for all he's done for this organization, but sometimes it just needs to be told like it is

Comment

shanahan hasn't won a meaningful game in this league since elway retired. i love the guy, and am thankful for all he's done for this organization, but sometimes it just needs to be told like it is
                Shanny brought two world titles to this town.

Nuff said.
                sigpic

Comment

• The way I see it the Marshall trade was amputating an infected leg. Yes the leg was needed and yes its hard to live without it (speaking from experience) but when you wait to long that leg begins to fester and boil and it begins infecting the rest of your body. Marshall wanted out and he even went as far as to say he would try to do anything in his power to force a trade if this year they didnt do it last year he tried and McD forced his hand. He hated Denver and he wasnt willing to play here he hated it even under Shanny. Yes we will have to hobble on by and find a replacement for that leg and for a long time it wont be the same again but we will find a way to continue without it.
                  2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
                    Shanny brought two world titles to this town.

Nuff said.
                    john elway still owns this town, to this day

nuff said

Comment

We had to suffer through wade to get Mike Shanahan....maybe the mcd era is one we have to suffer through in order to return to dominance.
                      Wade was 9-7 and 7-9 as coach of the Broncos and went to the playoffs his first year. Those are numbers pretty close to Shanahan's last couple of years. We made the change despite those records and were better off because of it. Of course, we had to wait a year of Shanahan going 8-8 before those changes took effect and the team took off.

Point is, it seems like it might be JUST a bit too early to write McD off as an awful coach.
                      Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire
                      Leaning out to catch the sun's rays. A lesson to be applied.
                      Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?
                      -
                      Pearl Jam

Comment

shanahan hasn't won a meaningful game in this league since elway retired. i love the guy, and am thankful for all he's done for this organization, but sometimes it just needs to be told like it is
                        Shanny almost got us a 3rd a few years back!

Comment

john elway still owns this town, to this day

nuff said
                          sometimes in life it is better for one to remain silent and have other people believe he/she is ignorant, than it is for that person to open his/her mouth and confirm their suspicions.
                          sigpic

Comment

sometimes in life it is better for one to remain silent and have other people believe he/she is ignorant, than it is for that person to open his/her mouth and confirm their suspicions.
                            i can post dumbass quotes too

if you don't believe me, you're obviously not living in the same denver as i am

Comment

• Originally posted by soloking View Post
                              Shanny almost got us a 3rd a few years back!
                              There you go bringing reason and fact to the table.

We would have beat the seahawks that year too!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep, mcdaniels put his job on the line with this move! If we go 8-8 or under he is GONE!

Comment

Working...
                                X