Is Josh gambling with his Entire Head Coaching Career

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
    I love how if you dont support the decesions, then you are a fairweather fan. I guess logic is not everyones strong point, weak excuses are.
    i love how if you support MCD your labeled a homer or koolaid drinker, get off the high horse, it works both ways, accept it.
    He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
    But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlueCrew View Post
      Says you who supports McDaniels. I'd say Josh suspended him to prove that he could win without him, and he actually got killed at home by a 4-12 team.
      Says you who supports Marshall. Good argument.

Itz a cunspiracy!!!!!!!!
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        Says you who supports Marshall. Good argument.

Itz a cunspiracy!!!!!!!!
        I was pointing out that the only people that know what happened are the people inside the lockerroom. And right now Josh is still part of the team with a lot bigger concerns that Brandon who is going to a contender.
        sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005
        30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

Comment

We technically havent gotten worse yet, just still hovering around mediocre, right where we've been for the last decade

Sorry

Comment

Darn right!!!

Originally posted by soloking View Post
            For coming in and making the team worse each season!!! Way to stand strong on getting that 1st rounder you wanted. I think Josh and Pat should should have a booth in front of investco this weekend and refund all the fans that spent there hard earned money on Cutler, Marshall, and Sheffler jerseys!!! 200$ should cover it for me. This guy has some brass for never proving anything at a coaching level to make these huge moves that can run our team right into the ground!!!! We just traded our best player who won half of of games by himself last year.

I want my 200$ bucks back or a jersey excange!

Gruden or Cowher in 2011!!!!
            Amen Soloking, I dont know where this franchise is headed anymore. I'm not looking forward to the draft or next season. Another offseason where we are laughing stock of the league. I've gotten about 7 text messages from friends that are fans of other teams and they are just as confused as I am with this stupid trade. Youre right, great job Josh. Liar.
            http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

LOL at people crying cause we just traded a wife-beater. Bye Brandon, have fun with Parcells.

Comment

Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
                I love how if you dont support the decesions, then you are a fairweather fan. I guess logic is not everyones strong point, weak excuses are.
                I love that when you do support the decisions, you are a kool aid drinker.

One man's logic is another's rationalization.

Weak excuses seem to be coming from both camps these days.
                Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Laugh...and the whole world laughs with you!
                Laugh like a lunatic for no apparent reason...and they'll leave you alone!

"Why are you cutting?"
                "Hey man. Why are you 300 pounds?"
                Howard Griffith to Levon Kirkland - 1997 AFC Championship
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JHoward View Post
                  Amen Soloking, I dont know where this franchise is headed anymore. I'm not looking forward to the draft or next season. Another offseason where we are laughing stock of the league. I've gotten about 7 text messages from friends that are fans of other teams and they are just as confused as I am with this stupid trade. Youre right, great job Josh. Liar.
                  Im pretty sure bill parcells knows a little more then Josh does, and guess what he wanted Marshall!!! Way to give one of the best players in the NFL away!!! We at least could have gotten a proven player or a 1st round pick.

Gruden or Cowher in 2011

Comment

Originally posted by soloking View Post
                    For coming in and making the team worse each season!!! Way to stand strong on getting that 1st rounder you wanted. I think Josh and Pat should should have a booth in front of investco this weekend and refund all the fans that spent there hard earned money on Cutler, Marshall, and Sheffler jerseys!!! 200$ should cover it for me. This guy has some brass for never proving anything at a coaching level to make these huge moves that can run our team right into the ground!!!! We just traded our best player who won half of of games by himself last year.

I want my 200$ bucks back or a jersey excange!

Gruden or Cowher in 2011!!!!
                    When in the hell did we trade sheffler?
                    "It's not how many breathes we take in a life time, but how many moments in our life time that take our breath away"

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                      Clearly you were satisfied with not making the playoffs years after year, BEFORE McDaniels even arrived.

you do realize that Shanny was in the process of rebuilding the offense, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                        LOL at people crying cause we just traded a wife-beater. Bye Brandon, have fun with Parcells.
                        How is this on topic? What does calling Brandon Marshall a wife beater have to do with the OP or any portion of this thread?

Dude, you may be in love with McDaniels, but do you need to be so extreme?
                        sigpic

Comment

This is so awesome! McD just keeps proving over and over again that he is about building a TEAM. The Broncos are far better off without malcontents like Marshall. McD is building an amazing team, just sit back and watch the magic happen. This team is going to be comprised of 52 selfless team players thanks to McD. Winning, playoffs, and championships are in the near future with McD at the helm!

Comment

Jabar Gaffney was amazing at the end of the season. Marshall wanted gone and he will be paid a lot. He wanted more money then we were willing to give.
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                              Jabar Gaffney was amazing at the end of the season. Marshall wanted gone and he will be paid a lot. He wanted more money then we were willing to give.
                              what obligation is miami under to pay him? not flaming just curious.

He signed his tender and got traded. Miami has a star WR for only 2 point w/e mil a year.
                              He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
                              But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatBroncosReppinDCboy View Post
                                When in the hell did we trade sheffler?
                                Give it a week!

Comment

Working...
                                X