• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soloking View Post
    Give it a week!
    i hope its less.
    He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
    But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Key West Bronc View Post
      I love that when you do support the decisions, you are a kool aid drinker.

One man's logic is another's rationalization.

Weak excuses seem to be coming from both camps these days.
      I agree.... I didnt start that argument. Calling people not real fans because they dont like the trade, is dumb. I will support the Broncos, despite what they do. I dont have to like the FO choices, if I dont like them. Our offense has went backwards since McD has come here, and for me, it continues too. By the time it finally builds back up, our defense will be awful, because it is old.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
        How is this on topic? What does calling Brandon Marshall a wife beater have to do with the OP or any portion of this thread?

Dude, you may be in love with McDaniels, but do you need to be so extreme?
        The OP is criticising McDaniels for making this team worse. I find it funny that people feel that trading away a criminal is somehow wrecking this team. Do you now see the correlation? Maybe you're happy with these kind of players on your team. Locker-room cancers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilroy View Post
          what obligation is miami under to pay him? not flaming just curious.

He signed his tender and got traded. Miami has a star WR for only 2 point w/e mil a year.
          Very true, I think that's one reason they're trying to move Ginn so they don't have to give a lot of money to two wideouts :salute!:

Comment

[QUOTE=jlhawkins9;3225827]I agree.... I didnt start that argument. Calling people not real fans because they dont like the trade, is dumb. I will support the Broncos, despite what they do. I dont have to like the FO choices, if I dont like them. Our offense has went backwards since McD has come here, and for me, it continues too. By the time it finally builds back up, our defense will be awful, because it is old.[/QUOTE]

Great point. Im sick of everyone sitting back and accepting this trade and pretending that all is well. We just raped for 2 2nd round draft picks people! Cant you see that?
            http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
              LOL at people crying cause we just traded a wife-beater. Bye Brandon, have fun with Parcells.
              Yes broncopower, laugh with me at the weak minded.

Fact is, Josh is making this team better by the day, and its blatantly obvious.

If they can't see that, well, then I question how they got in front of a computer in the first place.x

Comment

Originally posted by JCJE View Post
                you do realize that Shanny was in the process of rebuilding the offense, right?
                really? and what about our defense??

Comment

Give it a week!
                  I'm not that patient.

I've been waiting to get rid of him since FA started in march.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                    Yes broncopower, laugh with me at the weak minded.

Fact is, Josh is making this team better by the day, and its blatantly obvious.

If they can't see that, well, then I question how they got in front of a computer in the first place.x
                    By the year i would say.

Comment

The OP is criticising McDaniels for making this team worse. I find it funny that people feel that trading away a criminal is somehow wrecking this team. Do you now see the correlation? Maybe you're happy with these kind of players on your team. Locker-room cancers.
                      Oh yea, I think I get it. It's McD's elven magic-- he is going to spread his magic poopy-dust all over the Broncos to make all the naughty bad people go away and we are going to live happily ever after....la la la...gimmie a hug.
                      sigpic

Comment

For coming in and making the team worse each season!!! Way to stand strong on getting that 1st rounder you wanted. I think Josh and Pat should should have a booth in front of investco this weekend and refund all the fans that spent there hard earned money on Cutler, Marshall, and Sheffler jerseys!!! 200$ should cover it for me. This guy has some brass for never proving anything at a coaching level to make these huge moves that can run our team right into the ground!!!! We just traded our best player who won half of of games by himself last year.

I want my 200$ bucks back or a jersey excange!

Gruden or Cowher in 2011!!!!
                        LOL'n hysterically.

Comment

Good move for the Broncos. They have 3 picks in the first two rounds, not too shabby. Marshall needed to leave, he had worn out his welcome. This team will not do any worse than 8-8 I can guarantee that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                            How is this on topic? What does calling Brandon Marshall a wife beater have to do with the OP or any portion of this thread?

Dude, you may be in love with McDaniels, but do you need to be so extreme?
                            Does Brandon have to hit his girlfriends?

Comment

really? and what about our defense??
                              what about the d? Shanny started with o and had he been given more time I'm fairly certain he would have addressed it. You do see that mcd is doing the exact same thing, right? He's upgrading the D to carry the O that he is tearing down to rebuild. Shanny started with O thinking the O would carry team while he rebuilt the D.
                              Last edited by JCJE; 04-14-2010, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Thanks McD & X

Your got something for nothing, anyone who things brandon would have been here past this year is as nutty as squirrel turds.

The broncos aren't going to the toilet. I don't think it's a coincidence that the same "chicken little’s" freaking out right now are the same ones prophesying that the broncos wouldn't win a game last year, and McD would be gone by now.

Of course they're the same ones that roared back about week 5, and then bailed after the bye week, about how the team sucked again.

I'm starting to notice a pattern....

--->

Comment

Working...
                                X