Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets work some Mathematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lets work some Mathematics

    Ok.....so lets just try to add this scenario up......

    1. We trade Marshall for 2 second round picks
    2. We sign orton to a tender, yet he is named the starter
    3. The looks of it is that we're going to draft Tim Tebow......
    4. We did not sign Dumervil yet

    These numbers add up to Zero (0).....

    I just don't know what has happened to our beloved Franchise.....this is a mockery!

  • #2
    Why does it look like we are drafting Tebow?
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm not really following these mathematics...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
        I'm not really following these mathematics...
        must be new mathematics.......used to like the old stuff, where people would add and subtract, multiply and divide. This new stuff seems to be based on imagination..........

        Comment


        • #5
          Damn it all, and I've just spent 3 hours working on Calc homework.

          Not cool...
          Brock you like a hurricane!
          sigpic
          Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

          Comment


          • #6
            Just saw an interview with Mcdaniels on Tebow....talking about how he really likes him and he believes anyone that didn't take him would be losing a great player....

            Comment


            • #7
              Quit crying. It's annoying.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                must be new mathematics.......used to like the old stuff, where people would add and subtract, multiply and divide. This new stuff seems to be based on imagination..........
                Mathematics would be easy if people used their imagination!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Why not take Tebow? He'll make a good TE! :salute!:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                    Quit crying. It's annoying.
                    Yeah so is the leadership.....is annoying.....or should I say misleadership!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      must be new mathematics.......used to like the old stuff, where people would add and subtract, multiply and divide. This new stuff seems to be based on imagination..........
                      Not imagination, just an kneejerk reaction to situations for which the lack of an level headed view of things dissolves any ability overcome such a short sighted view.

                      :salute!:

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 24CHAMPionships View Post
                        Yeah so is the leadership.....is annoying.....or should I say misleadership!
                        Do you think your whining is going to help anyone or anything?
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 24CHAMPionships View Post
                          Just saw an interview with Mcdaniels on Tebow....talking about how he really likes him and he believes anyone that didn't take him would be losing a great player....
                          Im pretty sure every coach, GM, analysts, whatever has said that at one point or another. When you have a guy this hyped up through (and even before) his college career, then yeah people are going to talk.

                          Plus its taboo to speak ill of the football god that is Tebow. Like Ingle Martin, just not nearly as good.
                          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            Do you think your whining is going to help anyone or anything?
                            Yes it has.....but I wouldn't bother asking you though!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 24CHAMPionships View Post
                              Yes it has.....but I wouldn't bother asking you though!
                              That doesn't even make sense.
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X