Lets work some Mathematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 24CHAMPionships View Post
    Just saw an interview with Mcdaniels on Tebow....talking about how he really likes him and he believes anyone that didn't take him would be losing a great player....
    he also said good things about...pretty much everyone that was brought up. I think the stars would have to align 'perfectly' for tebow to be a bronco. hopefully it doesnt happen, but I dont think its very likely.

I also dont follow the mathematics. Dumervil will be a bronco for a long time, but there's more variables (if you want to use math-lingo) in play than just 'pay money and play'. And marshall's situation was doomed from the beginning, and we still got 2 2nd round picks for him

gotta say, for these 'sky is falling' threads, this isnt the strongest

Comment

Re-check your math noob.

All of that equals up to 9

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Math is the universal language

(true story)
        I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
        I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
        I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
        "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
        God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
        Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

Change....most people fear it I embrace it. Its not that bad if you look at it from a level headed point of view. Sure the big headlines and constant reporters put their spin on it but we all know that there is more to it than what they say.

I see a team being tweaked and geared towards sucess in the future.
          I see me first players getting shown the door.
          I also see a coach that wants to win and is working his butt off to put us in the best possible position to win.
          I see a team being built and a lot of character guys walking the halls in dove valley.
          Sure some talent left but that can be replaced if you have 11 guys on both sides of the ball playing together geared towards one goal. That far outweighs me first players cause one man can't win a game. Maybe from time to time they take over a game but not for 16 games a year. No man can do that it takes a team.

So embrace your team and see what they are capable of cause you might get surprised.
          :go:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
            Re-check your math noob.

1+2+3+4=10

Brock you like a hurricane!
            sigpic
            Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Mathematics would be easy if people used their imagination!
              Yeah so is the leadership.....is annoying.....or should I say misleadership!
              Hey dude......first you start a new form of mathematics, then you follow it up with a new way to spell.......you are definitely a change agent.

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                Re-check your math noob.

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                1+2+3+4=10

Comment

You suck at math.

Comment

This how they teaching math these days?

Comment

I would love Tebow on the team. Hes a proven winner in collage. I know its only collage but why cant he do it in the NFL to. He is a young leader, think what he will do leader ship wise in a few years. I see him getting the offense hyped up like dawkins does for the Defense.
                      sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

Ok.....genius!!!!
                        The math starts with a minus in the Marshall era....because this is a man that everyone...(yeah including you) gave high praises to when he wrecked havoc on the field...week in and week out....but yet you talk about him because the front office and hc gave him no respect when he asked for compensation from his work....Yet this is the same way you did Jay Cutler!

The minuses continue when we accepted Kyle Orton's mediocre playing style and made him like he was the second coming which you started downing Jay Cutlers performance because he wanted to get traded from a coach that was not interested watching him lift a 25 lb dumbbell. Yet our front office gave Kyle a tender like they were gonna trade him but yet Josh names him the starter....that is a double minus....because it doesnt make sense.

Signing Tim Tebow would be the biggest waste of a george washington bill it aint funny....minus

And to not sign Dummy yet....is a triple minus! Yes

So you are right....my math is off......the correct answer is (-7)!
                        :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
                          I would love Tebow on the team. Hes a proven winner in collage. I know its only collage but why cant he do it in the NFL to. He is a young leader, think what he will do leader ship wise in a few years. I see him getting the offense hyped up like dawkins does for the Defense.
                          We need a leader like Tim Tebow in the offense we really dont have a vocal leader. We only have leaders that leading by example aka not leading. When your offensive vocal leader is your head coach its trouble.

Comment

Tebow leading our special teams or what? Can't imagine Tebow in this Offense as a QB.

Comment

Ok.....so lets just try to add this scenario up......

1. We trade Marshall for 2 second round picks
                              2. We sign orton to a tender, yet he is named the starter
                              3. The looks of it is that we're going to draft Tim Tebow......
                              4. We did not sign Dumervil yet

These numbers add up to Zero (0).....

I just don't know what has happened to our beloved Franchise.....this is a mockery!
                              By my calculations
                              "(Touchdowns) are the goal," Orton said. "You can run for as many yards as you want, throw for as many yards as you want, but you have to convert to seven points. I think we're going to be explosive, be dynamic, be versatile."

"Perception is everything in this league, and a lot of times, unless you're a self-promoter, it can become negative," - Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Army member #83 :logo: :smug:

Comment

Originally posted by sendacash View Post
                                Tebow leading our special teams or what? Can't imagine Tebow in this Offense as a QB.
                                Cant imagine KO as a nfl qb with his lack of pocket presense but guess what he is. Its not that hard to think about Tebow as a nfl qb but I rather had him when shanny was here he is prefect for a west coast system only if he gets used to lining up behind the center.

Comment

Working...
                                X