Lets work some Mathematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
    Why does it look like we are drafting Tebow?
    we had him in for a visit and mcdaniels likes him
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by 24CHAMPionships View Post
      Ok.....so lets just try to add this scenario up......

1. We trade Marshall for 2 second round picks
      2. We sign orton to a tender, yet he is named the starter
      3. The looks of it is that we're going to draft Tim Tebow......
      4. We did not sign Dumervil yet

These numbers add up to Zero (0).....

I just don't know what has happened to our beloved Franchise.....this is a mockery!
      REALLY? this is how you're drawing conclusions?
      Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

We no longer run the west coast, those days are long gone. I think Tebow could run the Wildcat, he seems more like a TE to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
          we had him in for a visit and mcdaniels likes him
          That doesn't mean we're likely to draft him. The majority of teams in the NFL work out guys that they really don't intend to draft, they just due it for due diligence to build their board in case somebody really good at a position of non need slips.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
            That doesn't mean we're likely to draft him. The majority of teams in the NFL work out guys that they really don't intend to draft, they just due it for due diligence to build their board in case somebody really good at a position of non need slips.
            your statement needs clarity....because I dont think teams work folk out that intentionally dont want to draft or they wouldn't waste time and efforts. If they spend the time with the person then they are liking something about him....they don't just bring folk in to workout to through the dang boards off...that doesn't make any sense (cents)!

Comment

sure they do, its called a head fake. McD learned this art from the master of deception himself. You can't believe anything they do or say, all deception.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict
                I think the funny thing is that he's had his jerseys burned in TWO different cities
                However, in the gamble that is the NFL draft, we'll roll the dice on the proven and unmatched passing talent of Tebow rather than on the sorry track record of pro football talent evaluators.
                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...rterbacks.html

Sign your CPs, I will return the favor!!

Comment

OMG.. we had Tebow in for a visit... like almost every other team in the league! We must be drafting Tebow. So.. we had Tebow in for a visit... and about 30 other guys... but we're looking to draft Tebow! Epic!

Comment

Originally posted by sendacash View Post
                    sure they do, its called a head fake. McD learned this art from the master of deception himself. You can't believe anything they do or say, all deception.
                    Yeah considering the fact he said the same thing about Dez Bryant and Ronaldo McClain.

Believe it or not I actually see Tebow going to Minn. they need a QB with lack of satisfaction with Jackson (granted they miss use him). Right now he is piggy backing off the words of his trainer Gruden, the man many McD haters want as a head coach go figure.

Chances are we are not going to draft McClain Bryant and Tebow so sit down and shut up and wait till it actually happens because McD is taking a page out of Holmgrens old play book which used to be a magic show with the draft. Keep people looking this direction when we are really going another.
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by 24CHAMPionships View Post
                      Ok.....genius!!!!
                      The math starts with a minus in the Marshall era....because this is a man that everyone...(yeah including you) gave high praises to when he wrecked havoc on the field...week in and week out....but yet you talk about him because the front office and hc gave him no respect when he asked for compensation from his work....Yet this is the same way you did Jay Cutler!

The minuses continue when we accepted Kyle Orton's mediocre playing style and made him like he was the second coming which you started downing Jay Cutlers performance because he wanted to get traded from a coach that was not interested watching him lift a 25 lb dumbbell. Yet our front office gave Kyle a tender like they were gonna trade him but yet Josh names him the starter....that is a double minus....because it doesnt make sense.

Signing Tim Tebow would be the biggest waste of a george washington bill it aint funny....minus

And to not sign Dummy yet....is a triple minus! Yes

So you are right....my math is off......the correct answer is (-7)!
                      :salute!:
                      I agree with this part. I don't see what the big man crush on Tebow is. Good guy but that don't mean anything on the football field. He will struggle greatly at this level. Waste of pick and space on the roster.
                      :go:

Comment

1. We trade Marshall for 2 second round picks
                        This is addition by subtraction.

2. We sign orton to a tender, yet he is named the starter
                        This is subtraction by addition.

3. The looks of it is that we're going to draft Tim Tebow.....
                        This looks like addition to me if they draft him.

4. We did not sign Dumervil yet
                        This is subtraction by subtraction.

These numbers add up to Zero (0).....
                        Now addition by subtraction + subtraction by addition + addition + subtraction by subtraction comes down to Zero since two addition and two subtractions.

I just don't know what has happened to our beloved Franchise.....this is a mockery!
                        The franchise is still there I think. I will need to go to dove valley to see if it is still there but I am pretty certain about it.

Comment

By my math it all comes out to elevnty brazillion

Comment

Nothing more than hate for the sake of hating...

I have read through this thread and I can find no math that adds up. All I can really see here is a McDaniels hater testing the water, probing, seeing if there are any other haters out there that will come and spew. A call to all McDaniels haters. A beacon to summon others of those that are not willing to accept that Shanahan, Cutler, and Marshall are no longer Broncos and the team has moved on. Sad.
                            sigpic

Comment

Your all wrong, it = 8

:orton:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncozone View Post
                                This is addition by subtraction.

This is subtraction by addition.

This looks like addition to me if they draft him.

This is subtraction by subtraction.

Now addition by subtraction + subtraction by addition + addition + subtraction by subtraction comes down to Zero since two addition and two subtractions.

The franchise is still there I think. I will need to go to dove valley to see if it is still there but I am pretty certain about it.
                                AHHHH MY BRAIN!

Comment

Working...
                                X