Aquired Brady Quinn...+1
    Got rid of non-usable (for our system) FB...+1
    2 additional draft picks...+2
    signed Jarvis Green...+1
    Released Andra Davis, Lamont Jordan, Kenny Peterson...+3
    signed Jamal Williams...+1
    signed Justin Banan...+1
    signed Nate Jones...+1
    Traded Brandon Marshall for (2) 2nd round draft picks..priceless! (okay,I couldn't resist )

signing Dumervil yet...doesn't really mean anything. Carolina didn't sign Peppers until the season almost started. Maybe Denver wants to see who they can get in the draft, how much money can they spend before signing Dumervil. Its hard to imagine that (gasp!) a business such as the Broncos might need to (shudder) budget a little bit.

Tebow...in mathematics...thats like e. It's logrithmic.. If it happens, its e^-1, which is...0. (if my calc 2 memory is right..its been a while).

sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
      Aquired Brady Quinn...+1
      Got rid of non-usable (for our system) FB...+1
      2 additional draft picks...+2
      signed Jarvis Green...+1
      Released Andra Davis, Lamont Jordan, Kenny Peterson...+3
      signed Jamal Williams...+1
      signed Justin Banan...+1
      signed Nate Jones...+1
      Traded Brandon Marshall for (2) 2nd round draft picks..priceless! (okay,I couldn't resist )

signing Dumervil yet...doesn't really mean anything. Carolina didn't sign Peppers until the season almost started. Maybe Denver wants to see who they can get in the draft, how much money can they spend before signing Dumervil. Its hard to imagine that (gasp!) a business such as the Broncos might need to (shudder) budget a little bit.

Tebow...in mathematics...thats like e. It's logrithmic.. If it happens, its e^-1, which is...0. (if my calc 2 memory is right..its been a while).

Why is it a plus that we got rid of Davis? He was a a pretty good LB to have matched up with Williams in the inside.
      sigpic

Team Tebow #267

Comment

This is some kind of bush league mathematics.

Comment

Working...
        X