Tatum's interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatum's interview

Sorry if i offended anyone with my last title.

Tatum just did an interview....

Reporter: Are you suiting up Sunday?

TB: Yea i plan on playin' this sunday...im feeling alot better.

R: Do you feel any pressure coming on with Q struggling?

TB: Well i'm ready to get out there and show my coaches and teamates what i can do. i plan to get some carries sunday.

Yesssssss! I like Q but....YeSSSSSS

Tatum knows his time is coming!!! He seemed ready and confident to start takign over the job.

Re: Tatum's interview

Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
    Sorry if i offended anyone with my last title.

Tatum just did an interview....

Reporter: Are you suiting up Sunday?

TB: Yea i plan on playin' this sunday...im feeling alot better.

R: Do you feel any pressure coming on with Q struggling?

TB: Well i'm ready to get out there and show my coaches and teamates what i can do. i plan to get some carries sunday.

Yesssssss! I like Q but....YeSSSSSS

Tatum knows his time is coming!!! He seemed ready and confident to start takign over the job.
    And if he fumbles, will ya'll burn him like Q?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Hahaha, everyone on the cecil sapp badwagon then!

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
      ABWRFRC

Comment

Re: Re: Tatum's interview

Originally posted by rcsodak
        And if he fumbles, will ya'll burn him like Q?
        Bell has been getting burned from day one. Howard Griffith even said that if a guy fumbles as much as Q has, it's hard to believe he'll continue to start. I just want to see Bell play. If he is sorry then he should be benched. That goes for whomever starts.

Comment

I'd like to see him get some touches just so we can see if he can be more durable.
          My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Tatum is getting ancy you can tell. At least Tatum is confident and ready to take over the role.

Putzier said, "Q is a grown man and he should be talking for himself...not us."

I have nothing against Q and if he has a good game sunday he should continue to start...Tatum needs to start getting some carries though!! He is the future back and everyone knows it!!!

He knows it, Shanny knows it, all of the Denver sportswriters know it...give him the rock!!!

Comment

Tatum is getting ancy you can tell. At least Tatum is confident and ready to take over the role.

I have nothing against Q and if he has a good game sunday he should continue to start...Tatum needs to start getting some carries though!! He is the future back and everyone knows it!!!

He knows it, Shanny knows it, all of the Denver sportswriters know it...give him the rock!!!
              Fine and dandy......but when's he gonna learn that ya have to play hurt? This isn't tag football.
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I dont really care who carries the ball, as long as they can put up atleast decent numbers...We are a running team, and we need a RB that will get us 100 yards a game..

Comment

He had bruised ribs dude!!! Portis didnt play with bruised ribs either!!

Did you expect him to take handoffs and catch with a broken middle finger?

Play hurt????

Comment

haha crazy I just must have missed when Shanny said that about Bell being the future amongst his comments about how he has faith in Q

Comment

no not at all I'm not faulting him. I just want to see that he is more durable and won't be out all of the time.. He's a Denver RB I don't want him playing hurt or getting hurt at all.

Comment

It will be sad when Tatum gets in, cause you know Q's turn is over. I think he'll be a great third and long back. But Tatum will be the stud. Hopefully Q fights Tatum off for a while and give him time to heal.

I saw the interview and Tatum does look and sound ready. He doesnt seem overly about himself like ppl say. He just seems confident and wants to play

Comment

It will be sad when Tatum gets in, cause you know Q's turn is over. I think he'll be a great third and long back. But Tatum will be the stud. Hopefully Q fights Tatum off for a while and give him time to heal.

I saw the interview and Tatum does look and sound ready. He doesnt seem overly about himself like ppl say. He just seems confident and wants to play

Well said....i will feel bad for Q when Belll takes over but Bell isnt some anti-christ ya know?

Hes real humble as well...but he will talk to the media if messes up and not put it on his teamates to answer ?'s for him.

He just seems so ready. When i aske dhim how many yards he wants to get this year i said, " you gunning for 1,200 he said "Nah...like 1500. I just wanna win mayne!...whenever they give me my shot!"

I was at the AZ game and he ran well o ntheir 1st string D with a 2nd team Oline!!! He was breaking tackles, stiff arming LB's, and almost hit a homerun...got stripped from behind...

Comment

Well said....i will feel bad for Q when Belll takes over but Bell isnt some anti-christ ya know?

Hes real humble as well...but he will talk to the media if messes up and not put it on his teamates to answer ?'s for him.

He just seems so ready. When i aske dhim how many yards he wants to get this year i said, " you gunning for 1,200 he said "Nah...like 1500. I just wanna win mayne!...whenever they give me my shot!"

I was at the AZ game and he ran well o ntheir 1st string D with a 2nd team Oline!!! He was breaking tackles, stiff arming LB's, and almost hit a homerun...got stripped from behind...
                            You cant imagine how well I think Bell is gonna do. Not just cause of his own abilities. But because of the team as a whole. Everything else is clicking, that should really increase the run production. I hate that Q hasnt done better with all the talent around him, but I think Tatum could make this offense special.

Comment

He is such a home run threat....

It looks like somebody cloned TD and Portis and out popped Bell!!

We need a little size, speed and confidence at RB...Tatum Brings it ALL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X