Am I going to be hated because.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I going to be hated because.....

I love the Broncos but HATE Elway? I just couldn't stand the guy during his career,(because of the whole Colts thing) but I love the Broncos since he has left. Will I always have a small black cloud over my head on this board because of my feelings towards a Broncos hero?
    Have a good time, all the time, always eat the worm.---Coconut Pete

you should probaby just keep quite about that one as Elway is our only HoF'er...

Comment

Re: Am I going to be hated because.....

Originally posted by macca
      I love the Broncos but HATE Elway? I just couldn't stand the guy during his career,(because of the whole Colts thing) but I love the Broncos since he has left. Will I always have a small black cloud over my head on this board because of my feelings towards a Broncos hero?
      Everyone has there own thoughts, You hate Elway, I dislike Bush...

Comment

Re: Re: Am I going to be hated because.....

Originally posted by B4Bronco16

Comment

I couldn't get mad at John for having conviction about not playing for the colts, just as I cannot get mad at you for having conviction of not liking Elway.

Just because we don't agree on everything does not mean we can't cheer for the same team!!

Go Broncos!!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, it is a little odd to hate the guy that gave the Broncos the lion's share of their success and is uniformly associated with the franchise. But, to each his own...
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

No probs here! If you don't like Elway then that's your own feelings. He WAS the Broncos for many years and as mentioned the only HOFer.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Ok I wont lie to you yes you pbrobably wiil be hated
                Lynch'em all of them

Comment

LOL...got to get a plug in huh? That's ok, everyone can't like everyone. I don't like Kerry...oh wait yes I do...oh no I don't...or do I ....uh let me read the poles......oh yea, I don't like him.

Just messin with you!

Comment

I know guys, I'm a little weird. I hate Eli if that helps any. I was born and raised a 9ers fan, but I had my heart ripped out when they dropped Rice, my favorite athlete. I loved Shanny with the 9ers and wanted to like the Broncos when he came here, but there was just that darned Elway. The point is, I just wanted to say hello and say that, even though I'm not an Elway fan, I have been a 100% die hard Blue and Orange fan since the 9ers stabbed Rice in the back. I guess I liked the player more than the team. This is really the first team I have liked because of the team instead of a player. Anyways, I will bleed Scarlet, Grey(Buckeyes), Blue and Orange from now on. GO BRONCOS!!!!
                    Have a good time, all the time, always eat the worm.---Coconut Pete

Comment

The President or...
                      My other love...
                      sigpic
                      305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

will you be hated? possibly by some. should you be?no

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Am I going to be hated because.....

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
                          The President or...
                          I don't care who you are...that's funny right there!!

Comment

^
                            What he said
                            This space for rent

Comment

I hate to say it but if your not an Elway fan then your not a Broncos fan. You can't have one without the other. Maybe with other things but not in this case.

Turn in your card please.

Comment

Working...
                              X