Am I going to be hated because.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    I hate to say it but if your not an Elway fan then your not a Broncos fan. You can't have one without the other. Maybe with other things but not in this case.

Turn in your card please.
    Amen!

Anyway, I'm glad John Elway did what he did. Maybe this Organization wouldn't be where it is today if it was for what he did and if it wasn't for him doing what he did macca, you probably wouldn't be a Denver Broncos Fan. And I'm not mad what Eli Manning did this year not wanting to go to the San Diego Chargers. You can already see he made the right move. If I was going to be the first pick of the NFL Draft and the Chokeland Raiders had the first pick I'd do an Elway or Manning as well.

Comment

Re: Am I going to be hated because.....

Originally posted by macca
      I love the Broncos but HATE Elway? I just couldn't stand the guy during his career,(because of the whole Colts thing) but I love the Broncos since he has left. Will I always have a small black cloud over my head on this board because of my feelings towards a Broncos hero?
      So you were a Colts fan that was mad because Elway didn't play for them? Now that Elway is gone you like the Broncos? You didn't like the Broncos when Elway was here? I am confused.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Personally... if you are now a Bronco fan.. I don't see how you CAN'T be an Elway fan... Period.

Comment

I love the Broncos but HATE Elway? I just couldn't stand the guy during his career,(because of the whole Colts thing) but I love the Broncos since he has left. Will I always have a small black cloud over my head on this board because of my feelings towards a Broncos hero?
          A small black cloud? try a thunderstorm

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
          Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
          Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
          Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

I love Colorado, but I hate mountains.

I love rain, but I hate water.

I love dogs, but I hate poodles.

I love America, but I hate capitalism, democracy, freedom, and the pursuit of happiness.

I love oxymorons, but hate it when contradictory terms are combined.

Hey, this is fun!!!

You're very strange. Most people love the Broncos because of Elway, and many that hate the Broncos do so because of Elway, and then there's some that hate the Broncos, but love (and respect) Elway. You're the most confused one of the bunch.

Good luck....
            Winter is Coming!

Comment

It seems to me that he felt betrayed by his former team, and because of his like of Shannahan from his 49ers days, gravitated toward the Broncos AFTER Elway retired.

I am not saying its not odd, but whatever. If he likes the team now, so be it. I think a lot of people always kinda felt Elway was kind of baby after the Colts thing. As long as he is respected as a player, I don't care. If someone doesn't like him as a person, that's their decision. I have never met the man, so......

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
                Amen!

Anyway, I'm glad John Elway did what he did. Maybe this Organization wouldn't be where it is today if it was for what he did and if it wasn't for him doing what he did macca, you probably wouldn't be a Denver Broncos Fan. And I'm not mad what Eli Manning did this year not wanting to go to the San Diego Chargers. You can already see he made the right move. If I was going to be the first pick of the NFL Draft and the Chokeland Raiders had the first pick I'd do an Elway or Manning as well.
                Yup I don't know if i'd be a Bronco fan or not without him. But if I didn't become a fan all because of him- he sure gave it a boost.
                sigpic

Comment

Hate is too strong of a word... dislike....mebbe :p

Just foolin' with ya. Not sure how it's possible to love the Broncos but dislike Elway. However, you are entitled to an opinion. He will always be my favorite, but I'm guessing that quite a few share that opinion with me.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                  ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Re: Re: Am I going to be hated because.....

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                    Everyone has there own thoughts, You hate Elway, I dislike Bush...

you hate bush i hate poloticians
                    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                    While he sits by his hearth at home.
                    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

bush sucks hes killin so many inocent people in iraq
                      [iMG]

Comment

Elway is the Boncos! Get out of here with your Elway hating!

Cody J. Esquire
                        "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                        "These people need me." Zack Morris
                        "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                        "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                        "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                        "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                        "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                        "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                        "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                        "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                        "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Originally posted by GriffinRB22
                          bush sucks hes killin so many inocent people in iraq
                          Everything is not so black and white.

Comment

?????????????????????????????

Isn't that a contradiction? the man made the broncos famous and is a HOF er. how long can you hold a grudge?
                            how did you root for the broncos when he was QB? cheer when anyone but elway scored? don't get it.
                            Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                              Everything is not so black and white.
                              Agreed. Let's not hijack this thread. Take this to another thread and we can discuss.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Working...
                              X