Clear All

• sage
    replied
    In before this thread is moved to "Anything but Football"

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanDK
    replied
    Thanks for the reminder.

Living in Denmark it was pretty sad to see CBS4 Denver transmitted over CNN. It first struck me that it looked like Colorado before I saw the logos and heard the commentary.

I love Colorado from when I lived there and my frequent visits back. This was the only reported event that really chocked me, along with finding out that NRA later staged a big pro gun ralley there after the event.

The shooting of D'Will was sad as well but it is nothing like the same.

Thanks for the appropriate reminder

Leave a comment:

• sage
    replied
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em :usa:

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    That was so sad I remember hearing about it when I was in school such a

Tragedy. They will be in my prayers! :2cents:

Leave a comment:

• Bigoosh
    replied
    When I was living in Grand Junction, the school I went to was named Columbine. As you can imagine when I first heard about this horrible event I at first thought it was my school. While it wasn't, it still hit close to home because it happened in the state I love more than any other. This event was truly a horrible day in history and one I will never forget. Thank you for keeping the memory alive and honoring the day.

Leave a comment:

• Caliraiderhater
    replied
    My dad is a math teacher there, but no matter what Columbine will always be in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• NAUbroncofan
    replied
    My mom did some counseling of the shooters parents (what were their names dylan and klebold or something like that?)
    But yeah. Ive never met em but she said they are some of the nicest people shes ever met.
    I was only in 4th grade when it happend but it never should have happened, and heres to it never happening ever again!

Leave a comment:

• 11 years ago today...Honoring Columbine High School

The tragedy at Columbine High School rocked the nation. Please take a few moments to honor the 13 souls taken way to early from us that fateful day.

Psalm 23:4 - Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

April 20th may mean something else to others, but on this day in 1999 it became a terrible day for some. Please keep all negative posts away from this thread. This is to honor those who died 11 years ago.

We are all Columbine!

We remember you.
Working...
X