Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B Real 15 View Post
    Potential stud........just like erryone else in this draft.:go:
    not at the qb position, people are talking about bradford like he is going to be the next peyton manning.
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
      not at the qb position, people are talking about bradford like he is going to be the next peyton manning.
      I wouldn't listen to what everyone is saying about a highly touted QB. It is hit or miss just like any other position or else Ryan Leaf would still be playing. I think Bradford will be a good NFL QB but I would not draft him #1 if it were up to me. I would only go up there in the draft to get Suh. He is the one I believe in to become an absolute terror to offensive linemen running backs QBs or anyone else. Even with that, I am not a fan of trading up and giving away picks when we will likely get quality potential players with where we are already picking.

Comment

Yeah, but remember in 2007 when there were a bunch of rumours about us moving up to #2 to take CJ...I expect us to stay put or trade down.
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Just like Tebow and Colt McCoy, Bradford has a question-mark because he comes from a spread offense. However, unlike them, this appears to be the only question mark against him. Since we run a spread offense, Bradford would be a far smaller risk for us than for a west-coast offense like the Browns or the Redskins, that requires a more sophisticated and polished QB.
          Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

I'd much rather trade down. :go:

Comment

if all we give up is our #11 and #43 to get the #1 overall pick SUH i do it in a heart beat.

Comment

I'm all for trading up as long as we keep all our 2011 picks.

Comment

Originally posted by 86rocco View Post
                  I wouldn't listen to what everyone is saying about a highly touted QB. It is hit or miss just like any other position or else Ryan Leaf would still be playing. I think Bradford will be a good NFL QB but I would not draft him #1 if it were up to me. I would only go up there in the draft to get Suh. He is the one I believe in to become an absolute terror to offensive linemen running backs QBs or anyone else. Even with that, I am not a fan of trading up and giving away picks when we will likely get quality potential players with where we are already picking.
                  only time will tell. Barring any injury, I see this guy being a good qb in this league, maybe even great.
                  sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

I would love to have Donkey Kong Suh..... but realistically I would never be happy with giving up soo much for one player. If we traded to number 1 i would be angry.

Comment

In a draft this deep I see McD pulling a page out of Bellicheck's (sorry about the spelling) playbook. What I mean is try and trade the #11 pick and move down to acquire more 2nd round and 3rd round draft picks. I don't think there is any reason for us to get the #1 pick when as of right now QB and DL are not high priorities.
                      A day to remember: 4-19-1995

Comment

Working...
                      X