Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does all of this Tebow/Bradford talk mean...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He hasn't even gone through 1 training camp/preseason with Quinn, when exactly was he supposed have seen "something" from him?

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
      He hasn't even gone through 1 training camp/preseason with Quinn, when exactly was he supposed have seen "something" from him?
      Josh seen "something" from Jay Cutler in just three weeks in the job. Josh is fast as seeing something wrong with qbs.

Comment

Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
        Josh seen "something" from Jay Cutler in just three weeks in the job. Josh is fast as seeing something wrong with qbs.
        the huge/obvious difference being that he inherited cutler... he didn't draft or trade FOR him like he did orton/brandstater/quinn
        sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Bradford is NOT gonna happen but I am counting on us taking Tebow. I honestly think Orton might be on his way out and Quinn will be the QB while Tebow develops. I am not saying Orton is out this year but ultimately I think that is the plan. Josh is known for his work with QBs and it will be interesting to see how Quinn develops with a real team with a light at the end of the tunnel. As for Tebow, no matter where he ends up he will turn out to be a huge asset from the day he's drafted whether hes on the field or not.
          Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

Working...
          X