No announcement yet.

Bronco's D #1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck beating the colts ITS NOT gonna happen its good to see you got spirit but the colts are the hottest team in the nfl IMO.....back to the ass kicking i take that back we beat ourselves on one play
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Good luck beating the colts ITS NOT gonna happen its good to see you got spirit but the colts are the hottest team in the nfl IMO.....back to the ass kicking i take that back we beat ourselves on one play
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Re: Bronco's D #1.

Originally posted by EMCF
        This is on the front page as of now. But, as they say in the article, rankings mean jack-all.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=3335

Hey if Raiders weren't up by so many points to Tampabay 30- 6 in fourth quarter , than they would probably have had the number 1 defense. Prevent defense and Buccs amassed most of the yardage in that last quarter. M Alsott last play of the game ran for 35 yards. Made the rushing stats look alot better but they are all garbage stats as the game was long decided.

Yea you have the number 1 defense in stats only and y6ou will see thwe real number 1 defense 9Raiders) in the next couple of weeks.
        http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

I gotta agree it really means nothing as of right now. Who have we played that actually HAS an offense? KC? lol, nothing but hype. Jax? probably one of the worst in the league. SD? other than LT they have squat.

I'm more impressed with our 9th place in total yards on offense, in the league.

Comment

what?

Good Lord, Godalmighty! Who was the #1 defense after 1 week? Nobody cares, or remembers. It is wins that count, plain and simple. And dude had it right when he said Broncs beat themselves against JAX. Not only did Denver fail to execute on offense throughout the game, but in the end ( while I was screaming at my TV "Kick the damn Field goal") it was a fumbleroosky by the Broncs that LOST the game, not anything the Jags did other than luckily recover a fumble they DID NOT cause. So it goes. Today is a new opportunity. But again, the stats do not mean diddly! WINS are the only stat that is important. I know this is blasphemy to the fantasy footballers out there, but hey, TOUGH NUGIES! Go Broncos!
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Re: Re: Bronco's D #1.

Originally posted by Raiderjoe
              Hey if Raiders weren't up by so many points to Tampabay 30- 6 in fourth quarter , than they would probably have had the number 1 defense. Prevent defense and Buccs amassed most of the yardage in that last quarter. M Alsott last play of the game ran for 35 yards. Made the rushing stats look alot better but they are all garbage stats as the game was long decided.

Yea you have the number 1 defense in stats only and y6ou will see thwe real number 1 defense 9Raiders) in the next couple of weeks.

Yo, joe we are still waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                This is the best... Have we ever been a #1 D?
                The 1977 Orange Crush.
                ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X