Hey Jarvis Moss what's up man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blanket24 View Post
    My guess would be J McD has a bleeding heart for Urban Meyers players and wants to give moss every chance to succeed
    That would be a good guess considering how much patience he has with Marcus Thomas (who is one of the worst DTs in the NFL to me) but McDaniels already got rid of Chad Jackson twice and also Kestahn Moore did not last long with the Broncos. Maybe he thinks we are still thin at OLB and it's hard to find guys to play the position, so Moss is getting more chances to develop.
    sigpic

Comment

jarvis

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
      That would be a good guess considering how much patience he has with Marcus Thomas (who is one of the worst DTs in the NFL to me) but McDaniels already got rid of Chad Jackson twice and also Kestahn Moore did not last long with the Broncos. Maybe he thinks we are still thin at OLB and it's hard to find guys to play the position, so Moss is getting more chances to develop.
      Yeah he probably is just a roster body at this point, can never have enough depth on the team.

Comment

I'm new to twitter....but I did see this. Not sure if it means much:

"& he's up! Good morning! So im pretty sure this my last weekend to stay in denver! Yall send me ya addresses cause im sending post cards out
        7:43 AM May 29th via web"
        It was on his twitter account: http://twitter.com/JmossVsJarvis

Take it for what you will

Comment

Originally posted by Accordngs View Post
          I'm new to twitter....but I did see this. Not sure if it means much:

It was on his twitter account: http://twitter.com/JmossVsJarvis

Take it for what you will
          Good info

I hope Tebow lights a fire under his fellow teammate!!!!!!
          Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 05-31-2010, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus_miller View Post
            Brother, you got the physical attribute to be a dominating force. So what is it that you are lacking, what has happened to hamper you? I understand not have continuity in Defensive coaches has made it tough. Other then that what is it? Have you no love for the game, where is your heart? What can you do to improve your chances, have you just givin up on wanting to be the best? At some point soon, I hope you man up and put in the extra work. I wasn't exactly rooting for you to be drafted nor was i booing when you did get drafted. What i am doing now is wanting you to be all you can be.

I haven't given up hope on you. A lot of fans say your a big bust. I am hopeing you just needed more time to learn or find the right position. With my heart and desire if I had your physical attributes there would be nothing standing in my way of becoming a God amongst men. So what is it Mr. Moss are you going to pack it in or are you going to put in the effort to make the coaches notice you to make the world notice you and chant your name. Be a God amongst men!
            Has he not been cut yet? McDaniels is a patient man to keep this guy around.
            I have a message for Jarvis - "You are fired!"

Comment

Im thinking its the shanny era of not being able to draft an end thats cursing him.... mind you Pryce was a tackle comming outta college and Bert Berry was a linebacker who wasn't drafted by us, and how we let Reggie Hayward get away who knows.

Might be just bad mojo...now get up off the canvas and do something about it Jarvis...put on some weight cause you aint gonna play linebacker be 1 of those big nasties on the D-line...woooot.
              Last edited by dieselpower; 06-03-2010, 12:20 AM.
              YAAAA!!! YOU TRIED BABY!!!

Comment

Jarvis practices with the first team Defense. Here is to you Jarvis bring it Brother, the team needs you. I have faith in you, show us your love for the game.
                I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

No one can stop Jarvis now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well looking at all of our current LBs, he is the fastest. He offers the most in coverage and I think he could come in and play at a decent level should we suffer an injury to Dumervil or Ayers. Sure he didn't play last year but we had Reid and Ayers as backups. Dumervil was never going to come out unless he was hurt.

With Reid being hurt this year, Ayers being the starter, and Haggan moving inside I think Moss will get a good chance to play this year. I think Moss might just be an insurance policy for Reid if doesn't come back fully healthy. Personally I hope Moss can just show something in coverage and a little bit of a pass rush, at least more than he's shown so far.

Comment

From the training camp transcripts (posted on the home page), it looks like Jarvis may have another year to improve and contribute. It sounded like Jarvis has been givin his all to imrove and the coaching staff is very impressed. If this guy can put the pieces together we could have a very impressive LB core.

Well done Mr. Moss keep pushin your self to the limit.
                      I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Originally posted by marcus_miller View Post
                        From the training camp transcripts (posted on the home page), it looks like Jarvis may have another year to improve and contribute. It sounded like Jarvis has been givin his all to imrove and the coaching staff is very impressed. If this guy can put the pieces together we could have a very impressive LB core.

Well done Mr. Moss keep pushin your self to the limit.
                        Maybe Moss can step up and push DOOM for the starting spot. He only started 1 year in college and came out as a junior. It might just be taking him a while to develop due to his relative inexperience in college, changing positions, the staph infection that debilitated him for awhile, and the broken leg bone his rookie year. We have seen more surprising things happen in the NFL. I would love to see some real competition for that WOLB spot this year.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                          Maybe Moss can step up and push DOOM for the starting spot. He only started 1 year in college and came out as a junior. It might just be taking him a while to develop due to his relative inexperience in college, changing positions, the staph infection that debilitated him for awhile, and the broken leg bone his rookie year. We have seen more surprising things happen in the NFL. I would love to see some real competition for that WOLB spot this year.
                          This is awesome! Earlier in this thread everyone was saying how he was a total bust. And now someone's saying that he might push the NFL's sack leader for a starting spot. He might not be such a bust after all. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyIsGod View Post
                            This is awesome! Earlier in this thread everyone was saying how he was a total bust. And now someone's saying that he might push the NFL's sack leader for a starting spot. He might not be such a bust after all. We shall see.
                            You just never know. Right now at OLB we have DOOM and Ayers. After that it's Moss, Atkins, and Kirlew. One of them is going to have to step and push the guys ahead of them. Atkins is on his 3rd team in 4 years and Kirlew is a 7th round rookie. Moss is the best shot they have of getting competition there, imo.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyIsGod View Post
                              I'm pretty sure there was something like this last year too.

Don't look too much into it.

Comment

What happened to Ayers? I thought he was doing really well but the next I hear is that he's been beaten out be a UDFA and Jarvis Moss, should I be worried? I was really confident about ayers before I heard this
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X