Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to the Denver / Chargers game from PA... got many autos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the Denver / Chargers game from PA... got many autos...

Had a great time. Got 17 autographs / pictures with the following players....

Jake Plummer
    Al Wilson
    Ben Hamilton
    Mario Fatafehi
    Mike Leach
    Jason Elam
    Garrison Hearst
    Dan Neil
    PJ Alexander
    Kelly Herndon
    Danny Kanell
    Reuben Droughns
    Rod Smith
    Micah Knorr
    George Foster
    Luther Elliss
    Ashley Lelie

Was awesome... everyone was great but hats off to Al Wilson... he was the last person (fans included) to leave.
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Where did you go to get these signatures?

Comment

Me too! I got them after the game. Probably the same time you did! Which one where you? I was the one wearing the Sharpe Orange Authentic Wilson jersey. I got 14 of the 17 you had listed. I had them sign my new hat I bought at the Broncos store before the game! It was a blast! Got to talk to a couple of them (Rod, Danny). Also got to shake hands with Tyrone Braxton and Pat Bowlan walked right by me before the game during the Elway Drive deal. Was a GREAT TIME! Did you tape the game at all?

Comment

Here are the Autos I got

Jason Elam
        Micah Knorr
        Danny Kanell
        Jake Plummer
        Garrison Hearst
        John Lynch
        Al Wilson
        Dan Neil
        Mario Fatafehi
        Matt Lepsis
        Rod Smith
        Mike Leach
        Ashley Lelie
        Luther Ellis

Luther, Danny, and Rod all talked to me. Great guys! Rod and Al where there until just about everyone was signed! CLASS!!!

Comment

Im going to the Car V Den game where do I need to park myself to try and get some?

First it was best team not to make the Play Offs. Then it was best team not to win a play off game. This year its best team to go 8-8.

Comment

Just hang out by where the players come out after the game on the south side of the stadium. You will see others there. You may have to wait for an hour or two but it's worth it to meet them! Great guys (most of them!).

Comment

Originally posted by MNBroncosFan
              Just hang out by where the players come out after the game on the south side of the stadium. You will see others there. You may have to wait for an hour or two but it's worth it to meet them! Great guys (most of them!).
              THanks for the info

Comment

Wish I lived in Denver. Any one know when the best team in the NFL is coming to Washington or Baltimore ?
                sigpic

Comment

I went to the Denver / Baltimore game either last year or the year before. Denver lost .

If you got Matt Lepis you were on the other side... He didnt come over to our side .
                  Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Speaking of great players with the way they interact with fans, In Australia when i was waiting for my Bronco (Rugby League) heros to come out and sign some autographs, a player form the other team came out and said quite loudly " F*** this s*** im f****** sick of this " and walked back into the change rooms it was pretty funny for us because it wasn't one of our players. Anyway my point is has anyone ever been turned down or ignored by a sports star, i know the Rugby League players over here are great.
                    Last edited by kenoyripsit28; 10-01-2004, 02:55 AM.
                    2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

thats cool. unfortuantly i live pretty far away from denver but its cool that you got those auto's

Comment

Wow fellas, is it really that easy to get autographs from all of the players like you say it is? If so thats awesome. I am coming from Houston and we have tickets to the Indy game at the first of the year. Do the players just come out in the open and just start signing autographs?
                        http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JHoward

Wow fellas, is it really that easy to get autographs from all of the players like you say it is? If so thats awesome. I am coming from Houston and we have tickets to the Indy game at the first of the year. Do the players just come out in the open and just start signing autographs?
                          They have to come out of the south tunnel to get to where they park, so they pretty much all come out tht way. Most of them are great and give a lot of time signing autos, even when they are sore and tired from a rough game, and have their families with them. Try not to get offended if some dont stop- they really appreciate the support, but sometimes they just had a hard time or are beat up...

Comment

They have to come out of the south tunnel to get to where they park,

I am not too familiar with Invesco, when you say the tunnels where exactly is that?
                            http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

the south side is the side where the white horse is on top of the megatron. its also where the brass horses are running up the stairs in the water-by the broncos store. if you are in the area after the game, you'll know, but yes, it is usually an hour or two after the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X