No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been a Gator fan since I was born 37 years ago but I have never been an NFL fan, so time for that all to change. Go Broncos!! Tim Tebow is a great example of an athlete that has the passion for his sport and is disciplined beyond his years. Stand up guy and Denver will not have anything to worry about with his character..

I have always just watched College Football but I have became an instant Bronco fan and I hope that I am welcome (don't just want to be a bandwagon fan because of Tim).. Love that the colors are the same so go Orange and Blue... Also love that this site's Forum is very similar to Gatorcountry.com where I post with Gator fans....

“I am not better than anyone else just because I play football.”
    Tim Tebow

:go:

Comment

• threads like these make me embarrassed to be a Broncos fan. Almost as much as McDaniels being our HC does. Tebow was a HUGE reach as a first round pick and the likelihood of him actually living up to the hype some of you are putting on him are slim to none, if that. He can be as much of a "leader" and "hard worker" as you want him to be but the bottom line is that is all thrown out the window when he needs to throw the ball and win us a shootout or needs to lead us on a clutch drive by passing the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
        A point I didn't think about right away and unfortunately I heard it form Mark Clayton this morning but it made plenty of sense ...

Does this nullify one of the best LT in the game ??
        First, this assumes that teams will move their dominant defensive end to the other side.

Second, it assumes Clady cant make the move to RT (if needed, we have a pretty good RT now). Clady played RT in the ProBowl.
        Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by GatorBronco865 View Post
          I have been a Gator fan since I was born 37 years ago but I have never been an NFL fan, so time for that all to change. Go Broncos!! Tim Tebow is a great example of an athlete that has the passion for his sport and is disciplined beyond his years. Stand up guy and Denver will not have anything to worry about with his character..

I have always just watched College Football but I have became an instant Bronco fan and I hope that I am welcome (don't just want to be a bandwagon fan because of Tim).. Love that the colors are the same so go Orange and Blue... Also love that this site's Forum is very similar to Gatorcountry.com where I post with Gator fans....

You're more than welcome to be part of Bronco Country! Welcome aboard!

Maybe I need to finally join Gatorcountry.com, I've been looking around there for a few years, time to join!

Chomp Chomp!
          sigpic
          Thanks Blondie79!
          All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
          Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
          "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
            Reguardless of what happens I hope all you Gators stick around.
            x2. It's nice to see an influx of positivity onto these forums...

I was a bit confused by the pick at first, but having thought about it I've come around and I'm very excited to see what we can get from him. You can teach the mechanics and the Xs and Os; but you can't teach someone good character, leadership, how to be a freakish athlete, and how to win. Those are instinctive, and all apply to Tim Tebow- and now he has McDaniels to teach him the rest. Suffice to say, I feel optimistic.
            sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
              It continues to amaze me the differences between the NFL scouts and the pundits.

Clausen was considered first round material, but didn't go until the middle of the second round? (Some thought top 10 pick).

And they ranked Tebow somewhere between 2nd and 5th round? Seriously? Did they even watch this kid play?
              I wonder if Tebow had gone to a smaller college, even a top 50 type school, would we even know who he is? He went to Florida, a team loaded with the very best athletes without question, and even though the team was sucessful, it was more due to the entire team and not Tebow. Can you imagine what Florida would be like with a Bradford or Locker at QB? What would a team like say, Maryland, be like, with Tebow? Probably still not very good. Tebow will not be a successful pro QB, count it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bighuka View Post
                Tebow will not be a successful pro QB, count it.
                put it in the books, everyone. big huka has spoken

Comment

• Dungy - Superbowl Winning Coach Approves
                  Gruden - Superbowl winning coach approves

These are the real experts, not the tv dudes who have never worked as coach

Comment

• I think it's funny that all these experts weigh in on the "intangibles" (Thank the good lord I don't have to hear that word for another 10 months or so). I like that people think we could have simply gotten Tebow in the second round. Are these "experts" remembering that the Bills were actively bidding to get this pick with the intention of drafting Tebow where we did. McDaniel's job probably will hang on the left shoulder of Tebow, just as Shanahan's did on the right shoulder of ole Jayne. But this is true of most coaching situations. Do you really think Pete Carrol's job doesn't rely on the arm of Charlie Whitehurst?

Comment

• Teblow is not a franchise QB. Just because MCDaniels took it upon himself to reach for this guy in the first round doesn't add to his real value. His real value is as a gimmick player. Sorry, but facts are facts. We could have had one of the better drafts in the league but this one trade-up ruined it all.

Comment

• TEBOW new throwing motion video

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5118225

Comment

• This has been posted at least three times, your number four! congrats!
                          sigpic

Comment

• How can you compare Steve Young to Tim Tebow. Uncanny? He hasn't snapped a ball in the NFL yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BringingPain View Post
                              Teblow is not a franchise QB. Just because MCDaniels took it upon himself to reach for this guy in the first round doesn't add to his real value. His real value is as a gimmick player. Sorry, but facts are facts. We could have had one of the better drafts in the league but this one trade-up ruined it all.
                              You need to learn the difference between fact and opinion. I'm so sick ofthe arrogance of people who think they know the future. Let me guess you buy into what that idiot Kiper says? He also said we'd draft a safety in the first two rounds of the draft.

Comment

• Hey I've never seen this vid I liked it CP to you man.

Comment

Working...
                                X