Rod Smith
    59.70%
    Ed McCafferey
    28.36%
    Winning isnt everything planning to win is -Vince Lombardi-

Portis for Mvp!!

hello

rod smith #1 no ands ifs or buts
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I say they sit in the same order as they do in the depth chart.
      #1 Rod Smith
      #2 Ed McCaffrey
      #3 Ashley Lelie

Rod Smith and Lelie have the speed, while Eddie Mac has the best hands of the three. The only thing that pushed McCaffrey back is his speed. Which has decreased since his injury a couple years ago.

ORANGE CRUSH!!!

Comment

I think that all of the guys rod, ed, and ashley are GREAT!!!! Ashley is young and has a great future as a bronco for himself. Ed has been with the broncos forever and is pretty cool. But my fav has to be Rod Smith. This guy always seems to amaze you.

Broncos all the way

Comment

Rod Smith is now but I think that when Ashley gets a few more years under his belt he will be the best of his era.
          Ms Jay

Comment

Rod is still #1

Rod Is still #1 but Ashley is a close #2. He still has to work at getting open and also making the great catch when it counts. Also whats up with Ed....Ed are you out there??????

Comment

I concur with everyone else Rod Smith is the teams best receiver.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I know I can't wait until Ashley has enough experience to nab those tough, body's-fully-extended catches, like those couple he dropped in the KC game. Once he can, one word, domination. Seriously, this kid is so ****ing fast and agile, you look in a Websters dictionary and skim for "Big Play Ability", it'd show Ashley Lelie, giving the salute.

Comment

I still love Eddy The only balls that seem to be thrown to him are bad ones and it makes him look bad. If he was thrown half the balls Rod was, he'd have just as many yards.
                  He doesn't have the speed, but his hands are ten times better.
                  ~*Randi*~

Comment

Got my 2 cents in

Comment

Change

Do you think that it could change seing as how the kid lelie is an incredible receiver?
                      Winning isnt everything planning to win is -Vince Lombardi-

Portis for Mvp!!

Comment

All 3 are tops, Ashley has some experience to gain, but he will be complete in a few seasons if he starts blocking like Eddie does.

And yes, it's true, Eddie has only had bad passes thrown at him so far, and it seems like Jake forgets that ed is out there, but unfortunately, Jake is injured, so I am sure Steve Buerlein will find Eddie's secure grasp.

I wear number 87 with pride!!!!

Comment

This is the order:

Rod Smith
                          Ed Mac
                          Lelie

Ed has had a slow season thus far, but since Lelie doesnt seem to be doing what we thought he could do I predict Shanny to play Ed even more as soon as he is healthy. I am sure we'll see Ed step up a lot more the second half of the season.

Comment

In this order

Rod Smith
                            Ed McCaffery
                            Ashley Lelie

Lelie has a good chance to be better than both of the superstars above him once they retire

Comment

lilie is fast,smith is all-roud and mac can catch ne thing thown his way.

in this order:
                              Eddy Mac
                              Smith
                              Lilie

Lilie will learn and become one of the prime time recevers

Comment

Working...
                              X