I want McDaniels fired if we finish below .500 this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want McDaniels fired if we finish below .500 this season

Since this guy is so snobby and confident, lets see if his dumb little "system" and "philosophy" actually works. Get rid of talent and what makes this team competitive. If he thinks we are better off like this, then we must be, right? Even just to begin the offseason, we had a team coming off a .500 year that we could improve. Instead, McDaniels does what he wants to do and we are much less talented. I mean, what the heck was eve the point in trading for Quinn if we were going to trade up (stupidly) for Tim Teblow? All these wasted picks that could go to position of need in a DEEP draft, mind you. Instead, we take the most overhyped player in recent memory.

I hate this idiot. I want him gone.

Jame Dukes is that you? This thread fails!
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

tell us how you truely feel.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BringingPain View Post
          Since this guy is so snobby and confident, lets see if his dumb little "system" and "philosophy" actually works. Get rid of talent and what makes this team competitive. If he thinks we are better off like this, then we must be, right? Even just to begin the offseason, we had a team coming off a .500 year that we could improve. Instead, McDaniels does what he wants to do and we are much less talented. I mean, what the heck was eve the point in trading for Quinn if we were going to trade up (stupidly) for Tim Teblow? All these wasted picks that could go to position of need in a DEEP draft, mind you. Instead, we take the most overhyped player in recent memory.

how many threads of yours are they going to close tonight?
          He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
          But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            Jame Dukes is that you? This thread fails!
            Its not Jamie. He hates all the Broncos and not just McD. Now Culter on the other hand makes more sense!
            Theres Ups and Downs, but just hold your Faith in the Orange Jerseys.

Team Tebow Number: 15² Yeah, thats Squared. Give me sum Koolaid

Comment

I want one million dollars in unmarked bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Faith View Post
                Its not Jamie. He hates all the Broncos and not just McD. Now Culter on the other hand makes more sense!
                Actually, I just hate McDaniels for what he has done. I also don't like Orton being our QB, Slowshon being the #12 overall pick, Ayers being the #18, or Teblow being a first round pick. All terrible. Fact.I like Royal and Thomas, but they are big play WRs and our current AND "future" QBs can't tae advantage of that. Don't expect Royal to have a comeback year. His strength is our QBs weakness.

Comment

Overhyped? Really? You realize this is the same guy that NFL critics have been destroying for the past few months right?

I don't think overhyped is the right word choice for this

Comment

I want a 5032 Lamborghini with leather interior and Megan Fox in the passenger seat. Can't always get what you want man :salute!:

Comment

Bringingpain all right...

bringing on a friggin migraine having weeded thru that retarded wretch. I'm dumber for having tried. Stand in line genius boy...demand his firing. What crap is contributed to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                        I want one million dollars in unmarked bills.
                        Me too Chaz... If you get them , care to share'em with me?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                          Me too Chaz... If you get them , care to share'em with me?
                          No problem bud. I'll just demand more, apparently that's how it works around here.

Comment

Originally posted by azfanz View Post
                            bringing on a friggin migraine having weeded thru that retarded wretch. I'm dumber for having tried. Stand in line genius boy...demand his firing. What crap is contributed to this board.
                            I contribute facts. I have yet to say something that isn't true. Sorry, but I have a right to create threads like everyone else. I am also allowed to have my own opinion and not bey everything McDingus feeds me.

Comment

I contribute facts. I have yet to say something that isn't true. Sorry, but I have a right to create threads like everyone else. I am also allowed to have my own opinion and not bey everything McDingus feeds me.
                              opinions are not facts... not sure where you went to school, but i am pretty sure its universal.
                              He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
                              But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X