Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Orton

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kyle Orton

    Given Orton's propensity for defensive enlightenment I think this is a serious team. Thank God, What a hoot... These are not the underacheivers the media had us pegged for. The adjustments will come (unlike last year) and the next game should tell us alot more about Mr. McGenius's potential. The team is for real Bronco fans. Hillis, Royal, Simms, Mckinnley, Larsen, Woodyard, Putzier, Smith, These are but a few of the names you will come to know intimately. Love this years Broncos.
    75
    Yes -Orton would take that deal
    52.00%
    39
    Nope -Orton has too much desire to be a back up
    48.00%
    36
    [sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by A` MILE HIGHER
    what gave you this notion? our reliazation that our "starting" qb sucks balls or that our defense still gives up huge plays on third down?
    Way to go spelling bee champ, How about those sacks? The post is self explanatory, adjustments will come. How will you adjust?
    [sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by A` MILE HIGHER
      what gave you this notion? our reliazation that our "starting" qb sucks balls or that our defense still gives up huge plays on third down?
      Our defense looked far and away better than last year. They had a few bad plays, but the improvement was pretty drastic.

      Orton did look terrible though.
      Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

      Team Tebow #108

      Yards, without points, mean nothing.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by A` MILE HIGHER
        what gave you this notion? our reliazation that our "starting" qb sucks balls or that our defense still gives up huge plays on third down?
        Luckily our 2nd string QB came to play and showed that he is every bit capable of taking the reigns to be our starter. Also, you do realize that this early in the year, there are broken coverages and missed assignments? I'm pretty sure the Brit Miller TD wasn't suppose to have our outside containment (all of it) blitz the corner leaving a flat pass completely open. That's not how it works. And also, with the 2 Vernon Davis catches, no one was covering him. Andra Davis was slow to release into zone coverage and he missed V. Davis for his first catch.

        I understand not everyone can understand football, and they just watch the game and see a big play and determine it's the D's inability to play the game, but if you actually understand football (which I hope you would because you "contribute" to these forums) you would know that early on, defensive allignments and responsibilities are missed on virtually every play. Get a grip, this is a practically brand new defense who haven't played a real game together before, you should be thankful we didn't get steamrolled and instead we virtually shut down the 49ers. If it hadn't been for Orton's int, we most likely would have held them to 3 points. That really is a horrible night, rightttt.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post

          Orton did look terrible though.
          He completed 12/16...that is 75% of his attempts!

          R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
          J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
          R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
            Way to go spelling bee champ, How about those sacks? The post is self explanatory, adjustments will come. How will you adjust?
            oh wow I was typing so fast that I placed the a in the wrong spot. if this is all you got then you shouldnt be on these boards. oh and sacks dont matter if you give up third downs. how will I adjust? well i sure as hell didnt adjust my ability to scout football unlike some people on here who are so afraid to be wrong that they cant admit when they see a horrible qb. jokes

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Snarfalicious View Post
              Luckily our 2nd string QB came to play and showed that he is every bit capable of taking the reigns to be our starter. Also, you do realize that this early in the year, there are broken coverages and missed assignments? I'm pretty sure the Brit Miller TD wasn't suppose to have our outside containment (all of it) blitz the corner leaving a flat pass completely open. That's not how it works. And also, with the 2 Vernon Davis catches, no one was covering him. Andra Davis was slow to release into zone coverage and he missed V. Davis for his first catch.

              I understand not everyone can understand football, and they just watch the game and see a big play and determine it's the D's inability to play the game, but if you actually understand football (which I hope you would because you "contribute" to these forums) you would know that early on, defensive allignments and responsibilities are missed on virtually every play. Get a grip, this is a practically brand new defense who haven't played a real game together before, you should be thankful we didn't get steamrolled and instead we virtually shut down the 49ers. If it hadn't been for Orton's int, we most likely would have held them to 3 points. That really is a horrible night, rightttt.
              hahahahaha virtually shut down the 9ers, do you realize how laughable that statement was? shut down the colts O and then come talking this junk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by A` MILE HIGHER View Post
                hahahahaha virtually shut down the 9ers, do you realize how laughable that statement was? shut down the colts O and then come talking this junk
                You do realize that every team, any day can put up 30 points? 49ers can, and even the Lions can. Shutting a team down is shutting an NFL team down, regardless of the name on the jersey. Get a grip, go troll somewhere else. That same 49ers team would have put up about 21 points against us last year.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                  Given Orton's propensity for defensive enlightenment I think this is a serious team. Thank God, What a hoot... These are not the underacheivers the media had us pegged for. The adjustments will come (unlike last year) and the next game should tell us alot more about Mr. McGenius's potential. The team is for real Bronco fans. Hillis, Royal, Simms, Mckinnley, Larsen, Woodyard, Putzier, Smith, These are but a few of the names you will come to know intimately. Love this years Broncos.
                  You sir, have very low expectations hahahahaha

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Orton choked week 1 in the preseason... It's like a warm up game. Dont hit the panic button till like preseason week 3.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think the D looks decent. I'm only in the 2nd qtr as I had it DVR'd, but looks like the unit is really getting some decent pressure. I saw the play where Moreno hurt his knee, but he looked explosive on the next play so I doubt it's a serious injury. I think the D will be fine this year. The QB spot?? Not so much.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by A` MILE HIGHER View Post
                        oh wow I was typing so fast that I placed the a in the wrong spot. if this is all you got then you shouldnt be on these boards. oh and sacks dont matter if you give up third downs. how will I adjust? well i sure as hell didnt adjust my ability to scout football unlike some people on here who are so afraid to be wrong that they cant admit when they see a horrible qb. jokes
                        Throwing posters off the board are we, QB changes are part of the adjustment. Who were you hoping for, Brady? Threw an int yesterday you know? But lets get right to it, you are hoping for failure for reasons unknown (self fulfilling prophecy.) The situation as it is will dictate otherwise. The Broncos and their fans are winners and maybe you should find another team to Support(sarcasm.)
                        [sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BeardedWonder View Post
                          Orton choked week 1 in the preseason... It's like a warm up game. Dont hit the panic button till like preseason week 3.
                          The BeardedWonder speaks the truth. People are putting too much stock into the first game of the preseason. These games mean absolutely nothing besides who is going to fit in with the team and who is not. You take the good, and learn from the bad.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
                            He completed 12/16...that is 75% of his attempts!
                            I see you what you did there....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cahill View Post
                              I see you what you did there....
                              haha. If he had bears D he also would have gotten another win.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X