Akin AYODELE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    ya but haggan has been a linebacker his entire career, he has the size to play outside but is a natural ILB. all that this signing is, is a depth reason
    agreed, he si someone who could probably play either position but will be lucky to make the 53 roster.
    sigpic

Comment

It's not like Haggan hasn't played inside for us. He moved inside on 3rd downs for us last year.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        Andra Davis had poor cover skills too. Every LB that plays the TED role is going to have poor coverage skills because they're asked to stop the run.
        Only thing is Andra Davis had skills.Akin has NONE..there is a reason he was cut from the Dolphins,Cowboys and Jags.He is also 31 years old how much better can he be then Davis ??

Comment

Micah Johnson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Akin Ayodele

We gotta pick up Micah Johnson in UDFA

Also Vince Oghobaase

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
            Competition for haggan I'm sure.

He's been a solid starter for 3 teams over the last 8 years
            hahahahaha i saw this thread after mr. irrelevant was picked so i thought this guy was an undrafted free agent. then i saw this response and was like didn't think mcdaniels would sign a player with so much character issues we was kicked out of two school and so much trouble graduating from college
            disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Good Depth

Comment

Solid depth and to push Haggan..

Comment

Originally posted by maddenking27 View Post
                  Only thing is Andra Davis had skills.Akin has NONE..there is a reason he was cut from the Dolphins,Cowboys and Jags.He is also 31 years old how much better can he be then Davis ??
                  You seem to forget that we cut Andra Davis for a reason as well. And we brought Ayodele in for a reason too. And it's not like anyone was really competing with Buffalo to sign Davis. Plus he's only likely competing for a backup job or just was signed to bring more out of Haggan.

Comment

wow
                    we get alot of miami players on defense

Comment

Broncos sign ILB Akin Ayodele

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=1419

Broncos agreed to terms with ILB Akin Ayodele.

The Broncos failed to pick up an inside linebacker in the draft, to they're papering over the hole next to D.J. Williams. Stretched as a starter at this point in his career, Ayodele could battle Mario Haggan for starting snaps. We can't get excited about either option, but at least the Broncos have a stout front three to help stop the run this year.
                      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to understand why we released Andra Davis to add a guy like Akin Ayodele who seems to be a downgrade for our depth and he is 30 years old. Is he a special teams contributor at least?
                        sigpic

Comment

I heard mcd say on the fan after the second round that the board didn't fall quite the way he expected it to. Considering he said that and the fact that we didn't take a linebacker in the draft, I think we probably intended to do so but he didn't get anyone he liked after the first. Who knows for sure but I doubt this was the plan.
                          sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

yeah i don't understand releasing Andre. I thought for sure we'd pick up a linebacker, we're pretty thin there behind our starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Chaz View Post
                              yeah i don't understand releasing Andre. I thought for sure we'd pick up a linebacker, we're pretty thin there behind our starters.
                              thin is not the word desperate is another

Comment

Why release any one before the Draft??? Davis had a solid year!

Comment

Working...
                                X