Am i the only broncos fan in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i the only broncos fan in Australia

I'm from australia and was wondering if i am the only broncos fan down under. Is anyone else from australia?

you possibly are but you may not be.......sometimes i feel like im the only DB fan in VA

much thanks to snk16 for the awesome sigs

today that respect is being forgotten because of the modern stuff....we forget that we are all human beings--Arapaho

Comment

At least you're sane down there. What's the most popular NFL team in Australia?

Comment

What's tv coverage of the NFL like in Australia?

Comment

probly not, i thought i was the only bronco fan down here, but i went to a sports bar that shows every game, and bronco fans were the majority..(other then houston)

Comment

Your not the only one mate, im a crazy bronco fan from Australia!!

The popular teams down here would be, The cowboys, Falcons, 49ers, Packers and i know a few bronco supporters. But really NFL isnt too big down here, we have to compete with 4 different football codes, the Australia Football League, Rugby League, Rugby Union and Soccer so it doesnt give American Football much chance.

In my state (Victoria) we currently have 8 senior and 6 junior (which i play in ) teams. I think there are about 50 teams in Australia so we're doing our best to spread the word

And The NFL gets a bit of a go down here with tv, no coverage on free-to-air though, you need Pay-Tv which shows the Sunday and Monday night "prime time" games (abc/espn?) and also the Sunday/Sunday night games which Fox show. As well as that we get Sportscenter and PTI usually each night.
            So we usually get 3 - 4 live games a week, so i cant complain.
            I cant wait to actually go and see a LIVE game at mile high though!! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

do you mean!!

under the sheets ya baby!!!
              you !!blinkt!!

Comment

Yeah, the only NFL coverage down here is on pay-tv and, seeing as though I don't have it, I never see games. The only full game that I have seen is the Broncos V Redskins HOF game.
                Port Adelaide ***2004 Premiers***

Comment

Working...
                X