who is kyle johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is kyle johnson

where did he come from, i dont think we drafted him this year, and i know hes a FB, who is this guy and why is he so touted?
    Blet

no one can tell me?
    Blet

Comment

Originally posted by baileyforprez.
      no one can tell me?
      there is a threaed on this look up fullback
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

i watched him play in syracuse, he's really good, just hasn't been given a lot of carries...

i saw D-Nabb, Marvin Harrison, Olindo Mare also.....
        Rod Smith's response to Clinton Portis about being traded to Washington...

"Why the %^&! did we do that?"

Comment

He is a BIG FB 6' and 240+pounds, played at SYR and is a devestating blocker. A real bull was on the PS most of last year was I think a 5-6th round Draft choice. Did not need him so much last year when MA was blocking for pooorti$. Think he was insurance as MA was going to be a FA.

Comment

yaba

Hell yeah! If the Broncs got a big 2nd year Back who is worth a crap, let's see what the dude has got to put out on the table. I never heard tell of him before just right now. I got an open mind, and let's see!
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Re: yaba

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
              Hell yeah! If the Broncs got a big 2nd year Back who is worth a crap, let's see what the dude has got to put out on the table. I never heard tell of him before just right now. I got an open mind, and let's see!

I think it should be Johnson and Q since RD has not been blocking worth a damn in the past few games. Most of the hits behinfd the line have been by LB and DT.

Just why have we not a pitch out to Q or anyone for that matter since the KC game?

Comment

Re: Re: yaba

Originally posted by Jrhampton

I think it should be Johnson and Q since RD has not been blocking worth a damn in the past few games. Most of the hits behinfd the line have been by LB and DT.

Just why have we not a pitch out to Q or anyone for that matter since the KC game?
                RD is not a FB. 5"11 hes not big enough.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: yaba

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                  RD is not a FB. 5"11 hes not big enough.
                  I agree on that he is listed at 207 maybe a tad bigger.

Although after his one run yesterday one of the annoucers said he was 220. Not that he ran like he was that big, but that is what he weighed.

One wonders how smart these buffons are.

Comment

They only dress the "best 45"......which would suggest he's not one of them.
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X