Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like we will see droughns in one back sets alot now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we will see droughns in one back sets alot now.

start Ruben Droughns!
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Re: ive been saying it since last November

Originally posted by GoDenver
    start Ruben Droughns!
    here here
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

ive been saying it since this week.... when will this ever stop!!! next its gonan be George bush playing running back
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

start Ruben Droughns!

I have been saying all week.
        Broncos forever!! :clap:
        \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

I WANT GEORGE BUSH!!!!!!!! he can do it he is the next barry sanders walter payton jim brown marshall faulk NO DOUBT it starts here first get on my bandwagon

Comment

when Bill Clinton lied, nobody died.

I don't come here to get blasted by Bush or Kerry propaganda.

Lets keep it to football.

Besides, all it starts is arguments that don't get solved since nobody will change there mind.
            Broncos forever!! :clap:
            \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

i got knocked for months n months... people jumping my $hit saying, "he only runs a 5.7 40" and bla bla bla b la bla... bla bla. now that the season has started, im glad to see people are finally agreeing with me.

Ruben Droughns should start as tailback!
              mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Re: when Bill Clinton lied, nobody died.

Originally posted by jmjk

Besides, all it starts is arguments that don't get solved since nobody will change there mind.

all i am saying is that i want bush for the running back i think he would knock the heck out of ray lewis

Comment

and so it starts first it was griffin then it was MA then it was bell now its droughns WHY TELL ME WHY!!!! arg

Comment

i got knocked for months n months... people jumping my $hit saying, "he only runs a 5.7 40" and bla bla bla b la bla... bla bla. now that the season has started, im glad to see people are finally agreeing with me.

Ruben Droughns should start as tailback!
                    I wouldn't mind it... I mean, he'd be like the bus, only faster.
                    sigpic

Comment

man what the broncos need is consistancey at RB you know what keep giveing griffin the ball as long as he dont fumble .......and the line to be step up there run blocking DENVER HAS AHD TWO HUGE days keeping the defensvie lineman off the quarterback

Comment

Re: when Bill Clinton lied, nobody died.

Originally posted by jmjk

do you seriously think he wants bush for our running back? i seriously doubt a "who is the better running back, bush or kerry" flamewar is going to happen.

the fact that someone took that seriously frightens me. or maybe you were joking too. i'm going to just assume that you were.

anyways, i just wanted to say that droughns is good for short down situations, but today, he got stopped for a loss as many times as Q did. there may come a time when we need to let someone else start, but i don't think this is it yet.
                        sigpic
                        go broncos
                        share the sidewalk
                        liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Re: ive been saying it since last November

start Ruben Droughns!
                          I'm sure you were saying that when QG went for 150 and 3 TD's on KC in week 1.

Comment

The O-line is fine! It's all about the type of back... Hearst had no problem getting yardage against San Diego, Tatum had a higher YPC than Q against Jacksonville, and Reuben had a better YPC against Tampa today. Tatum, Reuben, and Garrison are our men because they can pound it instead of dancing in front of the hole! I support Q 100% as long as he is a Bronco, but we need someone to pound the rock through the hole and then dance, juke, etc... not the other way around!

Comment

Looks like we will see droughns in one back sets alot now.

Shanny said on 'the point after' that droughns will be used in the one back sets now that he is used to the postion , he said it was his plan all along to use Anderson in that role and Q in the two back sets, and since Anderson got hurt its now droughns and he said droughns has a lot of promise , so basically he has switched droughns from fullback to a halfback/fullback role like he had planed for Anderson, i guess we will see Kyle Johnson in the fullback spot alot more. He also said Bell has hurt ribs and hearst has a bad ankle. I guess Q lives to run on in the two back sets.
                              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X