Good game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game

Best play of the game for me was that one yard run with Reuben carrying TWO defensive plays on his back to eek out a first down. Now thats power.

that was a huge play..why are some people like uh um (DoranPeck) complaining that Rueben got some carries? I'm glad he did, Rueben was huge today, he came up with that huge first down, made some catches out of the backfield, and gave Q a nice compliment...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

that was a huge play..why are some people like uh um (DoranPeck) complaining that Rueben got some carries? I'm glad he did, Rueben was huge today, he came up with that huge first down, made some catches out of the backfield, and gave Q a nice compliment...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Comment

Yeah.. I think you could make the case that that play nearly sealed the win. That was a GREAT effort because you know that TB was just as desperate to stop a first down as the Broncs were to get one.
          "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Yeah I agree. GREAT JOB REUBEN!
            sigpic

Comment

Proud of Willie

Middlebrooks Sack
              Fumble Recovery
              He is Coming around

Comment

yeah came up huge on 3rd and 3 too... He's going to replace Hernon one day...Hernon was the CB that was picked on all day..

Comment

I saw Willie play his entire college carrer....If he can, I think he will...regain that type of play, Bronco fans will love this guy. Don't give up on him, He has had some serious injuries to overcome.
                  #7 The Best Ever

Comment

Reuben did very well and its good to see he was put to proper use today.
                    This space for rent

Comment

wasn't that his starting position in college?

Comment

I liked that play, and the hit on mike alstot by D.J williams was big, plus Lynch busting thru the line stopping Mike in the back field was huge too!
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Yes yes Reuben THE BULL!

What a great run! The Lions wish they had this guy back now!

Comment

Denver knocked TB out! night night bucss
                            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                            While he sits by his hearth at home.
                            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Well I remember when everybody said he was a bust and we should ship him off with deltha for a higher pick. I'm starting to wonder how those guys feel now that he's not just contributing on special teams.
                              sigpic
                              PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                              You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Working...
                              X