Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grade Jake week 4 vs Bucs

OK in week one Jakes stats were:
    18 of 29 for 230 yards (62%) and 2 TDs with 2 Ints (oh well), he also 'snaked' 7 times for 33 yards (long of 14 yards)!
    & with over 60 votes from us fans he got a solid "B" performance rating...

week 2...
    Jake went:
    23 of 40 for 249 yards (57.5%) nothing fancy but he also snaked 6 times for 23 yards with a long of 9!!! Go Jake!!!
    He got an improved "B+" even with the loss...

Week 3...
    Jake went:
    25 of 36 for 294 yards (69.4%) and 2 TDs!!! He snaked 2 times for a yard & got SACK'd once too... getting a unanimous "A" from not one but the TWO polls we had!!!

Onto week 4
    Jake went:
    13 of 31 for 138 yards (41.9%) and A TD. He snaked 5 times for 18 yards with a long of 7!?!?! Not to shabby there Jake. I thought he coulda 'Snaked' a bit more @ times just to help out our inept run game but overall a "B" from me.

How bout the rest of ya....
    A
    0.00%
    A-
    10.20%
    B+
    12.24%
    B
    26.53%
    B-
    16.33%
    C+
    12.24%
    C
    8.16%
    C-
    2.04%
    D
    8.16%
    Elam's still tha 'Chuckie Killa'
    4.08%

The poll is expired.

He seems to me to be playing smart and safe.Right now i think Denver needs smart and safe..i give him a B
    sigpic

Comment

I give the snake a B for once again leading the offense to victory err I mean taking advantage of the situations the defense gave us. I'm also impressed that Griffin didn't fumble yesterday in the game good job QG.
      sigpic
      PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
      You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Grade B

His running really helped us out of some bad situations.

He missed a couple passes one to Lelie when he was wide open that could have been a touchdown. Several passes could have been intercepted, fortunately were not.

Overall though he did a good job.
        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I gave him a C+ this week.

Yes, we won the game, but there is no excuse for anything under a 50% completion percentage.

Simply put, I don't think we should have won the game. Way too many errors in all 3 phases of the game...

Our Offense should have struggled a bit, but c'mon.... 138 passing yards and 70 or so rushing yards?

Our Defense made too many mental errors and really didn't have a good pass rush all day. Considering we were playing one of the crappiest offenses in the game... we should have done much better.

Special Teams allowed way too many return yards.

All in all I thought the entire team played sub par. Unfortunately, Jake is the leader of the team and didn't seem to inspire much from them. Hope they bounce back next week. Carolina are not a bunch of chumps.

Note: I'm a bit crabby 'cause I had Plummer, Lelie, Elam and the Broncos "D" on my fantasy football league this week. None of which produced great numbers ( Elam did well ).

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

I give him a A because he's been in pressure situations esp. in the 4th quarter every week and has improved.
            D-BLOCK!

That's what it is!

Comment

I gave him a B because down the stretch he got it done. Every QB has an off day. The key thing here is that he had a bad day and we still got the win.

Comment

I'll give him a B- for the game. Passing he was poor, maybe a C-, but gains a grade for keeping the ball. Gains another place for some well timed and essential scrambles & runs. Gains another grade for a tick in the most important stat of all, another win.

Overall a tough game in a tough atmosphere, and Jake led two massive drives in the fourth to obtain & then secure the win. Good job.
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

i gave him a B- because he didnt even complete half his passes but he didnt make any major mistakes. He also had some important runs.
                  "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Tatortot
                    i gave him a B- because he didnt even complete half his passes but he didnt make any major mistakes. He also had some important runs.
                    Same here.

Comment

He had less than 50% completed and given that running game stunk, he didn't step up when needed. I know it was a road game, and against a still proud defense, but he didn't perform well at all.

D.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

He missed many open receivers. I gave Elam my vote.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Working...
                        X