Lepsis, DJ, and Kenoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lepsis, DJ, and Kenoy

Just wanted to give some props to these guys. With so many threads and posts about the running game, and Lynch.

Lepsis is looking great at left tackle. So is Foster at right tackle, mostly on passing plays. Anyway Lepsis played Rice without much help and kept him in check.

Kenoy is showing why he got the nod over Fergusan. I thought Fergusan should have been starting, but Kennedy has proved me wrong. He is everywhere causing turnovers and holding up if someone gets past our front seven.

As for DJ.....I loved the pick from day one. Is it me or is he playing better than Wilson. I know I know Wilson is the man. But DJ may end up being the best LB in the nfl. He is versatile. He gets to the ball on running plays and has great coverage in man or zone against the pass.

I agree, Kenoy has definately raised his game. I'm not surprised though because he improves every year. Lynch is just what Kenoy needed for observing because he was sort of thrown to the dogs when he came to the league. He didn't really have any great verteran safeties to turn to.

DJ just had this look about him, he doesn't look like a rookie on the field, it's just a natural for him.
    D-BLOCK!

That's what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime
      I agree, Kenoy has definately raised his game. I'm not surprised though because he improves every year. Lynch is just what Kenoy needed for observing because he was sort of thrown to the dogs when he came to the league. He didn't really have any great verteran safeties to turn to.

DJ just had this look about him, he doesn't look like a rookie on the field, it's just a natural for him.
      Yes sir.... I couldnt agree with you more. Somehow Kenoy managed to follow in a great line of hard hitting safeties. He just needed to be turned loose. Thank Champ and Herndon that Kenoy doesnt always have to help over the top. I have never seen him blitz so much. DJ impresses me more and more with every game

Comment

Yes they have all played well, but Lepsis and the O-Line will be tested this week against Carolina. Lepsis will go against Rucker, and Foster will play against Peppers, and our middle 3 will line up aganst Jenkins and Bucker, two 300+ pounders. We need to run the ball outside and get Plummer rolling out of the pocket on play actions. Vick had success rolling out sunday against the Panthers. I believe the speed of our line will be a factor.
        The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
          Yes sir.... I couldnt agree with you more. Somehow Kenoy managed to follow in a great line of hard hitting safeties. He just needed to be turned loose. Thank Champ and Herndon that Kenoy doesnt always have to help over the top. I have never seen him blitz so much. DJ impresses me more and more with every game
          Yep that's another thing. Unlike the years in the past, he can focus on HIS assignment more rather than having to worrying about the others around him.
          D-BLOCK!

That's what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by CONative2291984
            Yes they have all played well, but Lepsis and the O-Line will be tested this week against Carolina. Lepsis will go against Rucker, and Foster will play against Peppers, and our middle 3 will line up aganst Jenkins and Bucker, two 300+ pounders. We need to run the ball outside and get Plummer rolling out of the pocket on play actions. Vick had success rolling out sunday against the Panthers. I believe the speed of our line will be a factor.
            I dont even want to think about Jenkins. Stroud and Henderson arent as good as Jenkins. But Buckner isnt that good. So maybe it evens that out. I think what was more impressive than Vick, was Dunn. He ran all over them. I guess it could have something to do with them over pursuing Vick. Anyway Carolina is gonna be out for blood. Glad it's in Denver

Comment

Re: Lepsis, DJ, and Kenoy

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
              Just wanted to give some props to these guys. With so many threads and posts about the running game, and Lynch.

Lepsis is looking great at left tackle. So is Foster at right tackle, mostly on passing plays. Anyway Lepsis played Rice without much help and kept him in check.

Kenoy is showing why he got the nod over Fergusan. I thought Fergusan should have been starting, but Kennedy has proved me wrong. He is everywhere causing turnovers and holding up if someone gets past our front seven.

As for DJ.....I loved the pick from day one. Is it me or is he playing better than Wilson. I know I know Wilson is the man. But DJ may end up being the best LB in the nfl. He is versatile. He gets to the ball on running plays and has great coverage in man or zone against the pass.
              Did kenoy cause the fumble?

Comment

Re: Re: Lepsis, DJ, and Kenoy

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                Did kenoy cause the fumble?

Yes he did.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Lepsis, DJ, and Kenoy

Originally posted by EMCF
                  Yes he did.
                  HE is a hard hitter, i can see why. I wish he could be better with INT's, but fumbles are just as good.

Comment

Kenoy and DJ are playing very well, But Wilson is disaponting me... he is not playing well he must improve is game along the season........

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by Helderht_
                      Kenoy and DJ are playing very well, But Wilson is disaponting me... he is not playing well he must improve is game along the season........
                      I know, new contract and all, i thought hed be in the top 5 of the league in tackles.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                        I know, new contract and all, i thought hed be in the top 5 of the league in tackles.
                        Listen, its like the lakers with karl, gary, kobe, and shaq last year, theres tons of talent and just not enuff balls (tackles in this case) to go around
                        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

DJ has the potential to be the best outside linebacker in the NFL. He can RUN 4.51 in the 40 yard dash wich is faster than some rb's and wr's. And he covered a running back well, he has the instincts, and he can HIT!!! Did you see that hit he put on alstott in the red zone?
                          sigpic

Comment

I also thought Willie Middlebrooks had a nice game against the Bucs.

Comment

Originally posted by Helderht_
                              I thought I was the only one noticing his lack of production. But he is playing hard, I just think Dj is beating him to the ball. Well Lynch, Kennedy and DJ are beating him to the ball. Champ, Herndon, and Middlebrooks are also making alot of tackles.

Comment

Working...
                              X