Q hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q hurt

Just curious if anyone else heard this. I heard he had a bad sprain not sure if it's true.

I saw after his last run on 3rd down he got jacked pretty good and was down for a seck. He then popped right up and ran off the field. He is a tough kid and if there is anything wrong he will be ready to go by sunday.

Comment

I guess so I was just told it was announced at the press conference if he can't go it's Bell.

Comment

I think that if Q was hurt then they would probably put in Bell much like they did Q last game on two back sets and leave RD in for the single back sets. I would hate the see Bell get his first start against the panther front four though. That can't be good for his ribs or his finger with those guys.

Either way we should support whoever is in there.

Comment

I was going to say the Front four of Carolina is baptism by fire for poor tater

Comment

Well..it's official.

www.denverbroncos.com

So...I'm in panic mode now....WE NEED [email protected]#@#@@#

So....do we get somebody from the practice squad?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
              Id rather see RD start, I dont trust Tatum Bell all that much yet. The kid needs to toughn up!
              I don't trust Primetime, not until he hits 1000 posts!

Comment

Where was Garrison Hearst yesterday? We picked him up for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by MNBroncosFan
                  Where was Garrison Hearst yesterday? We picked him up for a reason.
                  He was deactived......guess he's still hurt as well.

Comment

I bet Q starts. He's tough, and if it hurt too bad, he wouldn't have popped right up and jogged off the field.
                    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
                    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
                    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

I think if you are going to dress bell at least give him a couple reps and allow him to get acclamated to the game instead of haveing to go cold turkey against Carolina if Q is hurt.

Comment

Could be the chance the coaches wanted to see Bell in action, I know i sure as hell wanna see what we used that high draft pick on!!!
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

GOT A GAME BALL FOR THE tpa GAME NOT BAD FOR THE LITTLE SPUD.

Comment

Working...
                          X