Demaryius Thomas Vs Dez Bryant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    ... this thread is discussing whether or not it was a mistake for the Broncos to draft Demaryius Thomas intead of Dez Bryant.
    And seeing how Dez Bryant caused some controversy yesterday, I thought I would contribute to the conversation by asking if anyone had heard about what he had done.

Spell check is your friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed19 View Post
      And seeing how Dez Bryant caused some controversy yesterday, I thought I would contribute to the conversation by asking if anyone had heard about what he had done.

Spell check is your friend.
      Thanks. I'm a proofreader who missed it, then fixed it.

Who is Spell Czech?
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Well I think we got off with the right pick character wise, it is yet to be seen on the field. (Thomas has been hurt so its a work in progress) Between the prostitute mom story then the disreguard for NFL tradition(when he wouldn't carry the pads of a veteran) we have missed out on both those BAD stories being on our team. I actually like both the receivers, truthfully I like dez more but, in spite of that I think we got off good with Thomas. Our team under McD is all about the noone is bigger than the team. These distractions are some things that the team does not need.going into camp, espically from a rookie. P.S. I bet Tebow would carry the pads

Comment

• All I know is I am happy we aren't the big negative story around the league during the summer this year, lets just fly under the radar without the Dez Bryant types. I mean whether what he did or not was a big deal, he's in the news and no one gives two craps who DT is around the league. Fine with me.

Comment

Working...
          X