Broncos Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Logo

Personally I think the Bronco Logo is a standard for the Broncos organization and I don't think it should be played with like a lot of the Gator fans are doing now. It is alike to the US Flag is that is should be respected. How do you all feel about it.
    Leave it alone.
    87.37%
    Make Hybrids
    12.63%

The poll is expired.

Captain Kirk

i like our logo right now and i would be upset if we change it.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

The Bronco logo is the Bronco logo. We have no ties to the Gators. Tebow fans can come and support the Broncos, or not. Combining the Gator and Bronco logo is offensive and ignorant. We have a 3rd string QB who we drafted from Florida, so what? We have nothing to do with the Gators. Keep your ugly logo to yourself.

Comment

my logo is better....

Comment

Originally posted by I Eat Staples View Post
          The Bronco logo is the Bronco logo. We have no ties to the Gators. Tebow fans can come and support the Broncos, or not. Combining the Gator and Bronco logo is offensive and ignorant. We have a 3rd string QB who we drafted from Florida, so what? We have nothing to do with the Gators. Keep your ugly logo to yourself.
          I concur, Fla, get off your high horse. Just trying to force your "heritage" onto a professional team is just sad.

Comment

Right now it's pretty awesome, so there's no reason to change it anytime soon. I think along with the Eagles and Panthers it's the best in the league.
            "In the red zone, in the red zone...Let's get 7, let's get 7."

Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche

Comment

Don't ruin perfection. Who cares what the gator fans do. Let them worship Florida. This is the Denver Broncos!
              Last edited by thinkin101; 07-18-2010, 02:17 PM.
              sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

Ok who voted for "make hybrids"? Fess up Tebow fan.

Comment

Voted Leave it alone.!!
                  Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 07-16-2010, 06:11 PM. Reason: !!

Comment

Wow, it took me a while to get what a "hybrid" is. Heck no!

Although that American one I saw is pretty sweet....
                    sigpic

Comment

I voted hybrid. I love the Bronco logo. I love the Gator logo. It really has no effect on me if they change it. If it makes them happy, well great.

I know some people think it's bad to change our logo, and I can see why they would think that. I also see why some people think it's really cool to combine them. Plus the NFL and NCAA worked with the Broncogator group in order to okay it.

It's all in good fun. I hope people don't get TOO mad at it.

Edit: P.S. Been a Bronco fan for 24 years, so I don't want to hear the "bandwagon" thing. Haha!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks Blondie79!
                      All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
                      Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
                      "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

I truly dont get what this argument is about.

If the OP is suggesting that fans use the hybrid Bronco/Gator logo as their avatar or in their sig, then who cares? If some fan wants to use it to post then what is that hurting?

Or is the OP is suggesting the Broncos as an organization make their logo a hybrid with the Gators?

If that is the case, this is the most pointless thread in the history of this board because that will never happen. The Broncos are the Broncos and the Gators are the Gators and their logos will never never ever be combined.

Might as well change the topic of this thread to the awesomeness of Chuck Norris as that would be a more fruitful discussion.
                        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                          I truly dont get what this argument is about.

If the OP is suggesting that fans use the hybrid Bronco/Gator logo as their avatar or in their sig, then who cares? If some fan wants to use it to post then what is that hurting?

Or is the OP is suggesting the Broncos as an organization make their logo a hybrid with the Gators?

If that is the case, this is the most pointless thread in the history of this board because that will never happen. The Broncos are the Broncos and the Gators are the Gators and their logos will never never ever be combined.

Might as well change the topic of this thread to the awesomeness of Chuck Norris as that would be a more fruitful discussion.
                          If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.....
                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Me personally I have never been a fan of the cyber bronco uni's or logo. Although I like the logo better than the uni's. I just hate that every HS with any kind of horse mascott uses it..... I really miss the old uni's / logo's....But in the end it is just a log and just a uni and does it really matter that much
                            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

I love our logo! Remember when we first adopted this one? "New logo new trophy"
                              I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X