No announcement yet.

Broncos Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I admit I bought the shirt.. to wear around Jacksonville and make the Jags fans mad, it always gets a reaction. I think it is just yet another idea someone came up with to make money off of Tebow.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      The Bronco organization would never change our logo just because we have gained so many Gator fans that have altered it.

It's absurd to even consider the fact that it would change because of a new player on the team.

I love our logo and have always liked the new look after modernizing from the old D style.
      The poll or the question is not will the Broncos change the logo, it is that there are many new fans out there that have created hybrid logos which I feel denigrates the Broncos. It does not show respect to people like you and I that have been part of the Bronco Nation for decades now.
      Captain Kirk

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Kirk View Post
        The poll or the question is not will the Broncos change the logo, it is that there are many new fans out there that have created hybrid logos which I feel denigrates the Broncos. It does not show respect to people like you and I that have been part of the Bronco Nation for decades now.
        I disagree with you. Why new fans have to pay homage to the older Broncos fans. I don't like the hybrid logo but they are new fans that following their favorite player. Its a symbol of not hate of the original symbol, its a symbol them willing to follow their hometown boy to the pros and stick by him. Its not disrespectful by all means.

Comment

Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
          I disagree with you.
          That's cool, that's why I live in this country so you and I can disagree.:paper:
          <snip>

It's a symbol of not hate of the original symbol,
          HUH?
          its a symbol them willing to follow their hometown boy to the pros and stick by him. Its not disrespectful by all means.
          (What is a symbol them?)

So you see, this is where we disagree. The Denver Bronco Logo is respected by long time Bronco Fans (even when the Broncos Organization made the changes) that should be respected by even new fans, and I am glad they are, and not make it look like a demonic (huh just saw that in your name, quite a coincidence I am sure) monster.
          Anyway, the poll which will close soon, shows the vast amount of fans agree, don't mess with it because WE think it is disrespectful. Oh and it is UGLY.
          Captain Kirk

Comment

Leave it be.....

Ohh and I "googled" Broncogator and JEEZ that is one ugly logo
            sigpic
            2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

I agree with Kirk, it's disrespectful to the Broncos and the Broncos fans who have been fans regardless of what player we drafted from what school. Leave the logo alone. Stop degrading it with the stupid Gator logo and leave the Broncos horse head alone. I have no hate towards the Florida Gators, but Tim Tebow is not a Gator anymore. He's a Bronco. If you want to support him, then use the Broncos logo, not some hybrid Bronco/Gator logo. Here's to all the long time fans, and all the new fans who RESPECT the BRONCOS and their logo.

Comment

Thanks for all your support. Overwhelming support to no disrespect our Log with Hybrid or other logos that denigrate our symbol
                Captain Kirk

Comment

Working...
                X