Eric Decker signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah this is winding down nicely
    "(Touchdowns) are the goal," Orton said. "You can run for as many yards as you want, throw for as many yards as you want, but you have to convert to seven points. I think we're going to be explosive, be dynamic, be versatile."

"Perception is everything in this league, and a lot of times, unless you're a self-promoter, it can become negative," - Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Army member #83 :logo: :smug:

Comment

Yup good news

Hailing from Minnesota myself I love to see Minnesota boys make it in the NFL.

His build kind of reminds me of Eddie Mac, I just hope he can play like Eddie did. Decker did say his Idol growing up was Ed McCaffrey.

I just hope he mimics his toughness and the good hands that Eddie had.
      People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

Dis guy put the GO in the GOPHERS. LOVE THIS PICK. ERIC DECKER WILL BE SCORING A LOT OF POINTS FOR US DUDES.

Comment

Im glad we reached an agreement with Decker,hope he is worth the pick.I wish i had a chance to watch him play in college to see whats amazing about him.Before we drafted Decker i never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by tacmale View Post
            I just hope he mimics his toughness and the good hands that Eddie had.
            His hands are definitely there. I heard that he dropped like two passes his whole time at Minnesota (or something ridiculous like that).
            Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

How could you have not heard about Eric Decker? Dude was bosshoggin' the Big 10 since he stepped on the field as a Freshman. He was over half the Golden Gophers offense, brotha!

Comment

Sweet!

Hopefully Beadles tomorrow, and then one firstie tomorrow night, and another early Wednesday morning.

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Future Rookie of the Year

Yes, I said it, and I stand behind this statement!

I know everyone wants to talk Dez, Bey Bey, and Matthews, but I am calling it now that Decker will be the ROY and show the world what he is!

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&BluBlood View Post
                    Yes, I said it, and I stand behind this statement!

I know everyone wants to talk Dez, Bey Bey, and Matthews, but I am calling it now that Decker will be the ROY and show the world what he is!
                    Bold prediction. Here's hoping number two in the voting is DT. That would be ridiculous.
                    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RazR View Post
                      This.

I am excited about Decker, but let's hold the talk of him being the next Eddie Mac. Not fair to raise the expectations so high on the kid.

But, anyways, very happy he's signed.
                      Lets also not forget that Eddie took year to become what we had.... He sucked with the Giants and was Avg at best with the 49ers.....
                      Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                        Bold prediction. Here's hoping number two in the voting is DT. That would be ridiculous.
                        I would say that would be impossible..... There is no way that 2 rookies from the same team that play the same position could go 1 2.... They would take votes from each other...... Would be nice, but there just isnt a chance in hell
                        Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

My Favorite Pick

This is great news. I think there is a great future for this kid.

We are always talking about the next Elway, this kid could be the next Eddie Mac.
                          :thumb:
                          Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                            Im glad we reached an agreement with Decker,hope he is worth the pick.I wish i had a chance to watch him play in college to see whats amazing about him.Before we drafted Decker i never heard of him.
                            This has been posted a few times, but this is all you need to know about him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtTh_FNIkP8

I became a fan of his when I saw him hold onto the ball in this vid. And yes, he dropped only 3 passes in his college career

"Few receivers boast the Velcro-like hands Decker possesses. Minnesota quarterbacks have targeted him for 354 passes during his career and he dropped just three in 45 games (0.085%). But, it is his ability to get to the simply impossible throws and what he does once he gets the ball in his hands that separate him from the rest of the pack. "

Link: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/584290
                            Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                              I would say that would be impossible..... There is no way that 2 rookies from the same team that play the same position could go 1 2.... They would take votes from each other...... Would be nice, but there just isnt a chance in hell
                              Then let's just say deserving of it.
                              sigpic
                              Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                                Well judging by your sig mock draft I'm gonna guess that you don't follow college football too closely? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X