Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN's Bill Williamson not worth his weight (no pun intended)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN's Bill Williamson not worth his weight (no pun intended)

Is it just me, or does it seem like ESPN AFC West blogger Bill Williamson is not earning his salary? The guy just seems to be lazy and doesn't post much, and what he does blog about is crap. The other Bloggers for the other divisions seem way more proactive in putting out news than BW does.

For instance, today the AFC East blogger has put out 8 posts, while BW has only put out 2. You would figure that he would have something to write about now that rookie camps have started....

In my opinion, he is stealing money from ESPN (not that they can't afford it).

He "mails it in" regularly, i actually feel bad for the guy. It sucks when you look through all the other divisions, and see how good their coverage is, and then have to go back to the west's......

Comment

Originally posted by vandammage13 View Post
      Is it just me, or does it seem like ESPN AFC West blogger Bill Williamson is not earning his salary? The guy just seems to be lazy and doesn't post much, and what he does blog about is crap. The other Bloggers for the other divisions seem way more proactive in putting out news than BW does.

For instance, today the AFC East blogger has put out 8 posts, while BW has only put out 2. You would figure that he would have something to write about now that rookie camps have started....

In my opinion, he is stealing money from ESPN (not that they can't afford it).
      All depends. Is he getting thousands of dollars for his blog a year or a few hundy?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shiz View Post
        All depends. Is he getting thousands of dollars for his blog a year or a few hundy?
        I think the quality of his blogs would be worth a few hundred a year.

Comment

There was a barbecue for the media before training camp started, maybe he's not recovered yet
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
            There was a barbecue for the media before training camp started, maybe he's not recovered yet
            hahaha...low blow man. That would definitely explain his lack of blog posts if he's too busy on the toilet. You would figure he could at least take his laptop in the bathroom with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
              How do you know these things?!

Comment

Is this guy fat or something?
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  Is this guy fat or something?
                  Is Jamie Dukes fat?
                  Originally posted by darth-hideous
                  Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                  Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
                    Is Jamie Dukes fat?
                    OH... I don't know I suppose he could stand to lose a few lbs. But I don't think being heavy has anything to do with being able to talk about football.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

His stuff is crap, but I'm sure he only he only gets paid for so many posts a year, so that's probably why he doesn't post much.

Comment

I really dont know how this guy has a job. How does ESPN hire such mororns? There are other people out there that can write better and come up with better head lines
                        Don't Panic!

Comment

It really seems to me like he never has any real inside information. He just writes about popular opinions out there in the media and never formulates his own. Ever notice how many "sound off" pieces he runs? Then later he will write a blog that seems to follow the same trend from those sound off's.
                          Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                          Confucius

Comment

I do wish the AFC West had better coverage. Williamson doesn't seem to put in as much effort as the other bloggers do. There are fewer posts and most do indeed lack any sort of analysis.
                            Show your joy

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                              OH... I don't know I suppose he could stand to lose a few lbs. But I don't think being heavy has anything to do with being able to talk about football.

madden, and rex, know a thing or two, and haven't met a chicken wing they don't like.....

Comment

Working...
                              X