X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatorgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    Rofl, look at Ocho. I wouldn't want 2 guys on my team doing TV shows. It's crazy.
    Really! I think that it would be a conflict of interest. I wouldnot be suprised if soon contracts include a non reality tv clause

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Have a nice night.....and don't forget to have the last word.
    Ignore him. :thumb: It does wonders for my hypertension.

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Originally posted by Gatorgirl View Post
    the entire bills roster plays horribly. TO is too focused on his TV carreer and being cool than winning games. And I agree he didn't look bad. Would you put his talent in league with Marshall? Again a talented player with a shifty attitude just isn't a benefit.
    Rofl, look at Ocho. I wouldn't want 2 guys on my team doing TV shows. It's crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Gatorgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by I Eat Staples View Post
    The Bills signed him to a 1 year contract and had no interest in re-signing him because he played horribly. That's all.
    the entire bills roster plays horribly. TO is too focused on his TV carreer and being cool than winning games. And I agree he didn't look bad. Would you put his talent in league with Marshall? Again a talented player with a shifty attitude just isn't a benefit.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    You were disagreeing with the obvious before. McD chose character over talent. I said talent was more important and you disagreed. If you support McD, you must believe character is more important than talent.
    Have a nice night.....and don't forget to have the last word.

Leave a comment:

• I Eat Staples
    replied
    You say the obvious........why bother?
    You were disagreeing with the obvious before. McD chose character over talent. I said talent was more important and you disagreed. If you support McD, you must believe character is more important than talent.

Leave a comment:

• I Eat Staples
    replied
    Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    Considering who the Bills had at QB, he actually played pretty decent. And I thought it was a 2 year deal.
    That's true, but the point is he's no longer a Bill because of performance or age, not character concerns. And I'm pretty sure it was a 1 year deal, but maybe it had an option for a second year.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Depends how much less talented. The Rams or Lions could have the most chemistry in the league, but they are not winning a superbowl. I'm saying talent is more important than chemistry. We traded away a lot of talent for players that we hope will have good chemistry. I just don't think the trade off is worth it.

I don't actually intend to research those stats, it's common sense really. Teams that are losing throw the ball more. That will make the QB and WR's numbers look better even in a losing effort. I get very excited when my fantasy QB's team is down a few TDs.
    You say the obvious........why bother?

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    Depends how much less talented. The Rams or Lions could have the most chemistry in the league, but they are not winning a superbowl. I'm saying talent is more important than chemistry. We traded away a lot of talent for players that we hope will have good chemistry. I just don't think the trade off is worth it.

I don't actually intend to research those stats, it's common sense really. Teams that are losing throw the ball more. That will make the QB and WR's numbers look better even in a losing effort. I get very excited when my fantasy QB's team is down a few TDs.

They lost by 3 points to a more talented New England team. Most people didn't think the Eagles would even be very competitive in that game.

The Bills signed him to a 1 year contract and had no interest in re-signing him because he played horribly. That's all.
    Considering who the Bills had at QB, he actually played pretty decent. And I thought it was a 2 year deal.

Leave a comment:

• I Eat Staples
    replied
    Forget it.......I did not emphasize the importance of chemistry/character in my post, and sadly, you have jumped on it. All I was trying to do is say......of course talent is important. But less talented teams can beat more talented teams, with the right mix of those so called intangibles.

Where's those stats you asked me to provide???????

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    How'd that work out for them in the end?
    They lost by 3 points to a more talented New England team. Most people didn't think the Eagles would even be very competitive in that game.

Exactly! And is he with the eagles now? Heck even the bills thought him too much trouble after one season. Guy's talented but just too much drama

Leave a comment:

• Gatorgirl
    replied
    You are on the mark in your comments. Stay tough.......
    He he. With three brothers and an athlete dad it's hard not to! Doesn't exactly help my cute girl status tho...

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Exactly! And is he with the eagles now? Heck even the bills thought him too much trouble after one season. Guy's talented but just too much drama
    You are on the mark in your comments. Stay tough.......

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    The Eagles first superbowl appearance of this decade was the first year they acquired T.O.
    And who made his QB miserable after that??????? And who made a Dallas team get rid of him? And who made nothing happen in Buffalo?

Sure, for a while a talented player with character issues can excel, but long term he could have been more successful than he was. That's wasting talent.

Leave a comment:

• Gatorgirl
    replied
    The Eagles first superbowl appearance of this decade was the first year they acquired T.O.

Leave a comment:

• DancingHorsey
    replied
    How'd that work out for them in the end?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X