Great nickname for the defense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swarm ...

... is a term commonly used by coaches during pursuit drill.

Swarm is a good, monosyllabic term not hard to scream at the top of your lungs.

Punish is another, but has two syllables.

What's wrong with Orange Crush? After all, we have seen a return of the 34 D. All that is needed is those orange shirts and we're back in business!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      ... is a term commonly used by coaches during pursuit drill.

Swarm is a good, monosyllabic term not hard to scream at the top of your lungs.

Punish is another, but has two syllables.

What's wrong with Orange Crush? After all, we have seen a return of the 34 D. All that is needed is those orange shirts and we're back in business!
      Dive into some tanks filled with in out in front of the stadum in snowy weather, and the legacy is instantly back

Comment

THE MILE HIGH MASSICAR!

Geez it would help if I could spell.

The Blue Crew. LULZ

The Donky Dozen? IKDFSDFSDF
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

The orange fanta.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
            The orange fanta.
            Wanna Fanta? Wanna Wanna?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              Wanna Fanta? Wanna Wanna?
              Actually can't stand that crap, or any other soda for that matter.

Comment

Actually can't stand that crap, or any other soda for that matter.
                Ahh I see. I hate Fanta. But I love Diet Dr. Pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

The orange fanta.

We're voting out "mimosa maylay"...... while we're at it

Comment

I always liked the idea of calling defense "The Stampede". Kinda goes with the theme of Broncos.
                    sigpic

I still keep to my 5-11 record. I dont have faith in McDaniels as a coach. Call me a hater or a Shanahan lover..whatever. I watched our team loaded with talent play a weaker opponent and lose. I've seen us replace a proven offensive genius (Shanahan) with a coach that took all the credit for Tom Brady's talent and watched our offense slowly turn into something you'd expect out of Detroit.

Taken from http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...=172513&page=4

Comment

The Coordinator Shuffle
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                        The Coordinator Shuffle

No sense re-living the defensive nickname of the 05-08 seasons, now is there?

Comment

Originally posted by owninit View Post
                          No sense re-living the defensive nickname of the 05-08 seasons, now is there?
                          make that 05-10
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by owninit View Post
                            Orange crush

We did this last year, until proven other wise, it needs to be

ORANGE SLUSH

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                              How about "Chinook" - based off of Chinook winds.

They're stronger than hurricanes in many cases. They can melt and evaporate a foot of snow in under 10 minutes.

When they have hit in the past, the temperature went from −54 °F to 49 °F, a 103 °F change in temperature in under 24 hours.

In another instance on record, the temperature was -4°F, then the Chinook hit and the temperature went to 45°F, a change of 49° - in under two minutes.

When that same Chinook faded after a day, the temperature went from 54°F to -4°F, a change of 58 degrees that took less than 28 minutes.

The "Autumn Wind" ain't got nothin' on the Rockie Mountains.

PS: If you've ever been caught in one of these suckers, you know damned well it's the scariest thing you're ever going to experience. I got caught in one once and was pretty sure I was gonna die. I've only felt that way twice in my life, and frankly, I think I felt that way for pretty good reasons.
                              IDK... I like the reasonging behind it, and maybe this is just me, but it sounds more like an indian name that could be given to our division rivals... (if/when their D becomes good)
                              Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

I lived in Calgary, Ab Canada for 8 years. We loved when the Chinooks came through and broke up that -40 weather.

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                                How about "Chinook" - based off of Chinook winds.

They're stronger than hurricanes in many cases. They can melt and evaporate a foot of snow in under 10 minutes.

When they have hit in the past, the temperature went from −54 °F to 49 °F, a 103 °F change in temperature in under 24 hours.

In another instance on record, the temperature was -4°F, then the Chinook hit and the temperature went to 45°F, a change of 49° - in under two minutes.

When that same Chinook faded after a day, the temperature went from 54°F to -4°F, a change of 58 degrees that took less than 28 minutes.

The "Autumn Wind" ain't got nothin' on the Rockie Mountains.

PS: If you've ever been caught in one of these suckers, you know damned well it's the scariest thing you're ever going to experience. I got caught in one once and was pretty sure I was gonna die. I've only felt that way twice in my life, and frankly, I think I felt that way for pretty good reasons.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X