Great nickname for the defense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronco Defense name

Rockie Mountain Boulders. Then post those road warning signs around Invesco that say "Watch Out For Falling Rock." Except paint them orange instead of yellow.

Comment

I feel The Blue Crush would be a pretty sweet name.
      Originally posted by darth-hideous
      Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
      Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        make that 05-10
        no more like 06-10

Comment

Shouldnt we worry about "having" a defense before we go and adopt a nickname? Jamaal Williams just got put on the PUP and isnt eligible to return till week 6

We didnt do crap to address this defense in the draft and with the Chiefs and Raiders uphgrading on offense we could easily pick up where we left off the last 10 games of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Bobs My Uncle View Post
            Shouldnt we worry about "having" a defense before we go and adopt a nickname? Jamaal Williams just got put on the PUP and isnt eligible to return till week 6

We didnt do crap to address this defense in the draft and with the Chiefs and Raiders uphgrading on offense we could easily pick up where we left off the last 10 games of the year
            Someone gave you some bad info. He is able to return at anytime after he passes a physical.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobs My Uncle View Post

Let's face it, the entire success of the defense is riding on Jamal being able to clog the middle of the line. If Williams doesn't clog the middle...the Broncos D might as well be called the Swiss Cheese D.

Where do get Jamal won't be eligible until week 6? Got a link for that info? The way I understand it he is still recovering fully from the tricep injury and is not in playing condition, therefore he was placed on PUP and cannot participate in training camp. He can be taken off at any time and can still participate in conditioning and weight-training sessions.

Comment

About Williams.

My thought is he is veteram player, who does get injured. How do you get him out of two a days and save face? Have him on the PUP so he can work out but doesn't have to put pads on. Seems like a plan to me. It's just like Favre's ankle being a little off, ya right, until the end of pre-season, I bet.
                sigpic

Comment

Denver's Don't bend Don't break
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                  X