Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to see this guy make the roster (Marquez Branson)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to see this guy make the roster (Marquez Branson)

Excuse the music, the poster must have been from Europe.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVK3OFhGiRs

I think he will as the pass catching tight end, josh is really high on the kid. Highlights he looks pretty solid!
    PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I have high hopes for Branson as well, McD has mentioned him a few times over the offseason.
      Last edited by england4broncos; 07-30-2010, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake
        Are you done now?
        What did the OP mean in his original statement? I might have got it all wrong :/

Comment

He's going to make the roster for sure we have no other pass catching tight ends. McDaniels has hyped this guy up quite a bit this offseason. He said he's not worried about losing Scheffler because he feels Marquez is just as good even though no one knows about him. I think the real question is- how much will he be used?
          sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Well played EnglandforBroncos, I just know how some of you guy's love your house and trance music. Just to note, Colorado is the skinniest state in the Nation.

Comment

Hopefully he becomes our Ben Watson. And yes, I too have noticed McDaniels gushing about Branson...I would say he is to McDaniels as Nate Jackson was to Shanahan.
              New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by D# View Post
                Well played EnglandforBroncos, I just know how some of you guy's love your house and trance music. Just to note, Colorado is the skinniest state in the Nation.
                Oh ok! My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by england4broncos View Post
                  Yeah, I have high hopes for Branson as well, McD has mentioned him a few times over the offseason.
                  LOL wut?
                  Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

THanks guys for straightening that up.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                      LOL wut?
                      Haha, I thought the OP's statement was a dig at the Europeans, had to come back with my very own original comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                        LOL wut?
                        “‘You didn’t see him last year but we have very high expectations and high hopes for him,” McDaniels said. “”He was Antonio Gates and all those guys last year on the (scout) team. Did a nice job for us in terms of showing our defense what we wanted him to do. Learned a lot.”
                        source

Comment

Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
                          source

england4broncos changed his post...

He originally called all the players fat. That was what my response was to, not what he changed it to.
                          Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
                            source

I think he was referring to another comment I made, which I have now retracted!

Comment

Originally posted by DaChAmPiShErE24 View Post
                              He's going to make the roster for sure we have no other pass catching tight ends. McDaniels has hyped this guy up quite a bit this offseason. He said he's not worried about losing Scheffler because he feels Marquez is just as good even though no one knows about him. I think the real question is- how much will he be used?
                              I don't think his roster spot is locked up at all. He still has to beat out Riar Geer and Nathan Overbay who are no slouches either, as far as UDFA go. Geer is a good blocker and decent as a receiver. Overbay has 18 career TDs, 12 of them coming last season but he does need to improve as a blocker. Branson has a slight edge in being able to play FB as well but I think Overbay will be real competition for him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X