Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it foolish to really think Jamaal Williams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hankster
    replied
    Originally posted by flosstein View Post
    If he does not or will not pass the physical (which is insanely useless for "gap cloggers"), then he is placed on PUP temporarily. It's regularly used for massive DT's quite often. Most DT his size and bigger start camp off on PUP or non-football related. It saves them for when they are really needed in the regular season.
    He never started the season on the PUP list in SD. Fact is he's getting old and not the same player he once was. Dude has taken a lot of punishment and dished it out as well. And I don't agree that this is routinely used for Nt's. Cody is on the PUP as his fat butt is out of shape. Same for Jamal. If they wanted to save him, they can just let him sit during practice. Either way he counts against the roster limit.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    i dont remember reading anything about him getting hurt this summer. If he is hurt hopefully its minor.

Remember Jamal can be taken off the pup list at anytime. Reid is supposed to come back in about 2 weeks. I hope its the same for Jamal Williams. He was my favorite offseason pickup this year.
    He was my favorite too.Losing Jamal for an extensive amount of time would be heartbreaking.Good trend Muse :thumb:
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 07-28-2010, 05:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I hope he stays on it for a little bit. Hopefully Baker can get some more reps. I really want to see what he was to offer for us

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    If he does not or will not pass the physical (which is insanely useless for "gap cloggers"), then he is placed on PUP temporarily. It's regularly used for massive DT's quite often. Most DT his size and bigger start camp off on PUP or non-football related. It saves them for when they are really needed in the regular season.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Yeah, he needs to resign as Mayor of Twinkietown it seems.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRob View Post
    It's because he has not passed his physical yet, that's all.

Broncos announce that Jamal Williams also on physically unable to perform list, and will remain that way till he passes his physical.

Tweeter by Lindsay Jones
    oh thats good. he should be fine then. he must have eaten a little to much this summer.

remember last years training camp, champ bailey started on the PUP list because he didnt pass the conditioning test. but he came back shortly after. williams should be the same.

Leave a comment:

• TheRob
    replied
    It's because he has not passed his physical yet, that's all.

Broncos announce that Jamal Williams also on physically unable to perform list, and will remain that way till he passes his physical.

Tweeter by Lindsay Jones

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    I'm guessing they're just taking it slow with him. He's a 13 year vet, he doesnt need the extra wear on his body.
    Well, that's what I was thinking. If he's already familiar with the D, he probably doesn't need to deal with the preliminary camp bits. Plus it gives the other guys more rep time.

Leave a comment:

• DishWater
    replied
    Protecting him from camp, simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    I'm guessing they're just taking it slow with him. He's a 13 year vet, he doesnt need the extra wear on his body.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    i dont remember reading anything about him getting hurt this summer. If he is hurt hopefully its minor.

Remember Jamal can be taken off the pup list at anytime. Reid is supposed to come back in about 2 weeks. I hope its the same for Jamal Williams. He was my favorite offseason pickup this year.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    http://www.facebook.com/DenverBroncos

LB Darrell Reid and DL Jamal Williams were placed on the PUP list and OL Ryan Clady on the non-football injury list.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    losing Jamall is a huge blow to us

Leave a comment:

• muse
    started a topic Is it foolish to really think Jamaal Williams?

Is it foolish to really think Jamaal Williams?

According to the DB Facebook feed. Any news on this?
Working...
X