No announcement yet.

Is this the year Jarvis Moss blows up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. I don't think he can beat out Ayers. I gave up on Moss a few seasons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
      How can Decker be a breakout player when he is a rookie?
      Correct, wrong use of the word. How about "surprise" pick?

Comment

Don't hold your breath on this one. Better chance of lightning striking twice in the same spot than this happening. I do hope I am wrong though.
        Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

question at this point would you be more shocked if Jarvis Moss makes a Pro-Bowl or Kyle Orton.
          if man is 5 and jay cutler is 6 then that must make john elway 7

Comment

Originally posted by 91bronco View Post
            I would be happy if Moss just developed into an effective situational pass rusher at this point. We shall see....
            I agree. If Moss does great or even just good, they can re-sign him to a reasonable contract since he hasn't exactly lit it up in the league and few teams would offer much for him and then they would have a very good player as a backup or situational player. If he gets close to his initial hype that would mean they have 3 good OLB to use in a rotation or to come in due to injury. Right now depth at OLB is an issue and if Moss can step up and fill that void, that would be a nice coup for the team.
            sigpic

Comment

Moss is a bust, he's never going to be a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by I Eat Staples View Post
                You can't predict the future. It takes most d-linemen 3 seasons to develop, Jarvis Moss has had a different DC every season so he's had a stunted growth. Plus he's a better fit at OLB in the 3-4 than at DE in the 4-3.

And Dumervil is the exception not the rule

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                  no . . . . i dont think so
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

If this were to happen, which i believe it could be this season, it would be great cuz then we could move Ayers in the middle with D.J.!! Just think what if he breaks out this season and gets like 10-12 sacks, we can sign him to a reasonable contract saying he hasn't done much in the past then we have a young quick athletic LB corps for the next 10 years in Elvis, D.J.,Ayers, and Moss!! it's possible and i am really feelin it!! Moss is gonna go off this season!!

Comment

Originally posted by I Eat Staples View Post
                      It's unlikely, but you can't say he's never going to be good.

Comment

If when you say blows up, you mean is this the year he gets blown up in a hitting drill by Payton Hillis? I have to say probably not he's not on the team any more.

As for actually being good this year, I sincerely doubt it. I guess it's possible but..... probably not.
                        sigpic

“My age is getting up there, but that doesn't mean my play has to diminish” -Brian Dawkins

Man I love the way this guy plays!

Comment

Originally posted by Houdini View Post
                          Correct, wrong use of the word. How about "surprise" pick?
                          I don't think surprise would be a good word either. Who is he going to surprise? Half of the Message Board think as of now he is a better WR than Thomas, some think he will/can be our #1 reciever, one of the best WR's ever which is Chris Carter, has nothing but great things to say about Decker, and there was a report that Peyton Manning wanted the Colts to take a serious look at Decker, after the draft, it was said by numberous of analyst that Decker could be the still of the draft. So, i think the only surprise would be Decker having for the most part, a injury free career with us.
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a better chance of hooking up with a dime tonight, than Jarvis Moss does at having an impact in the NFL.

Peace.

Comment

hype from camp isnt new for Moss, I have been to a couple of the training camp practices and he seems to get up the field and up in the qbs face relatively often

but then when preseason starts he gets stonewalled by third stringers

im hopeful he can be a situational rusher, at this point that is the best case scenario for him I think

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                                hype from camp isnt new for Moss, I have been to a couple of the training camp practices and he seems to get up the field and up in the qbs face relatively often

but then when preseason starts he gets stonewalled by third stringers

im hopeful he can be a situational rusher, at this point that is the best case scenario for him I think
                                I think being hyped up under Shanny is TOTALLY different from being hyped under McD. I still say that preseason game last year against the Cardinals was very impressive.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X