The Wide Receiver Position Gives me a Headache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B Real 15 View Post
    Very very true.......some1 has to replace his production and right now we have no1 that puts fear in the defense just yet. I don't think we are very talented at this position right now.
    True Bmarsh produced a lot when he was here but it didn't lead us to playoffs or anything. Some games he was good others he was a non factor. He also made some bonehead fouls at critical times. Not saying he wasn't great for us but a different guy step up for us from week to week and his production will seem like a distant memory.

Plus I don't recall a season where bmarsh got 10 tds and to me all the stats don't matter except one....winning the game. We didn't do too much winning with him here so before we shoot these guys in the foot before they even try just remember bmarsh didn't bring us anything in terms of success and that goes for the other bronco players that some of us miss. Scheffler Hillis and the other guy.
    :go:

Comment

From the sound of things we have a very good young nucleus at WR. The better depth we have the better DT and Decker are rookies let's not forget that. Time will tell TC and pre season shake up first and see how they all do it's too early to tell only been 2 training camps so far....
      sigpic

Comment

With Willis continuing to be a surprise ... Who will be our opening day starting WRs?

Gaffney
        Royal
        DT

After those three I want to put in Decker just on ability but I also think it might be a little stretch to have 2 rookie starters.

Lloyd
        Decker
        Willis
        McKinley

Is everyone seeing the writing on the wall that Stokley may be the odd man out?

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by awells05 View Post
          With Willis continuing to be a surprise ... Who will be our opening day starting WRs?

Gaffney
          Royal
          DT

After those three I want to put in Decker just on ability but I also think it might be a little stretch to have 2 rookie starters.

Lloyd
          Decker
          Willis
          McKinley

Is everyone seeing the writing on the wall that Stokley may be the odd man out?
          I don't think he makes the team. Gaffney will assume the role of vet leadership of the WRs. Lloyd and Willis may be battling for the sixth spot.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
          X