Ok What Now? LB spot open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok What Now? LB spot open

Now that we know Doom is out for the bigger part of the season, what do you think we do at the LB position? Do we think that Moss is going to step up and fill in, is he capable? Is there anyone on the block we can find to bring in? Thoughts...
    sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
    Sig by: MHS

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
    Now that we know Doom is out for the bigger part of the season, what do you think we do at the LB position? Do we think that Moss is going to step up and fill in, is he capable? Is there anyone on the block we can find to bring in? Thoughts...
    We need someone fast, so my thoughts are Moss, but we don't know what Wink will do yet.
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

i'd wait until we get a timetable for how long he'll be gone. It depends on the degree of the tear. There isn't really anyone else out there so we pretty much have to roll with who we have on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
        i'd wait until we get a timetable for how long he'll be gone. It depends on the degree of the tear. There isn't really anyone else out there so we pretty much have to roll with who we have on the roster.
        I have a feeling Elvis will find his way on the IR. 4 months is a long time, and I don't see them keeping him on the roster for that.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
          I have a feeling Elvis will find his way on the IR. 4 months is a long time, and I don't see them keeping him on the roster for that.
          Agreed, even if he finds a doc that gives him a better time table. I still dont think with the extent of that injury and the fact that hes gotten a 60mil contract that we risk further injury this year. He'll more than likely be put on IR, lets be realistic
          sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
          Sig by: MHS

Comment

Option 1: Moss at WOLB
            Option 2: Ayers at WOLB, Hagan at SOLB, open tryouts at SILB
            Option 3: Trade for someone

I kind of feel like option 1 might be best.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big D View Post
              Option 1: Moss at WOLB
              Option 2: Ayers at WOLB, Hagan at SOLB, open tryouts at SILB
              Option 3: Trade for someone

I kind of feel like option 1 might be best.
              Well There is Option 4: Ayers @ WOLB, Hagan @ SOLB, Ayodele and Mays Split time at SILB.

I still think we go for a trade of some sort.
              Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

I hope Moss steps up and plays well. If not he's got to be let go.

Comment

I think we just rotate kirlew and moss in there. I bet wel be playing alot of 3 3 5
                  sigpic
                  Thanks Blondie79

Comment

If you guys move Haggan back to the outside, the Chargers and Broncos may both be on the market for an inside linebacker.

The Chargers lost 3rd round pick Donald Butler yesterday, and there is no obvious replacement on the roster...

Comment

Originally posted by Chargerbomb View Post
                      If you guys move Haggan back to the outside, the Chargers and Broncos may both be on the market for an inside linebacker.

The Chargers lost 3rd round pick Donald Butler yesterday, and there is no obvious replacement on the roster...
                      The broncos lost an outside backer, by the way I hate him but I hear lights out wants out.

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                        Well There is Option 4: Ayers @ WOLB, Hagan @ SOLB, Ayodele and Mays Split time at SILB.
                        Isn't that option 2?

Comment

All I meant by "open tryouts" is that all the people on the roster who could play SILB get a shot at it. There's a LOT of them.

Comment

well i think if moss can step up as a pass rusher we will be ok, i love dumervil but hes a bit liable in the running game hes wat 245lbs as an OLB ina 3-4 kinda small for run stopper and we got ran on alot last season, atleast its not leg/back injury thats crippling in the long run but it sucks!
                            sigpicGo Broncos! Heres to many more CHAMPionships!!!

Comment

Whats with all the Moss hype now? One good practice and a first round bust now becomes the potential golden child to fill Dooms shoes? Lets get realistic, Moss barely made special teams last year.

A trade at this point is the teams best option or one of the remaining free agents left on the open market, NOT MOSS

Comment

Working...
                              X