No announcement yet.

Ok What Now? LB spot open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to find out if the reports from camp are true, we need Jarvis to step up to the plate and hit it out of the park now, if not, his NFL days are done.
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Man, I wish we would've taken Orakpo or one of the USC boys instead of Ayers...I might have been a little more optimistic about our linebacker situation if that were the case.

Comment

I think I'll respond now and read the rest of the pages later

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
        Now that we know Doom is out for the bigger part of the season, what do you think we do at the LB position? Do we think that Moss is going to step up and fill in, is he capable? Is there anyone on the block we can find to bring in? Thoughts...
        Assuming the starting four LBs were Dumervil, DJ, Haggan and Ayers, the LB corps is in great shape for depth!
        • OLB: Kevin Alexander, Baraka Atkins, Jammie (ya gotta love his name!) Kirlew and Jarvis Moss:

ILB Akin Ayodele, Devin Bishop, Nick Greisen, Spencer Larsen, Joe Mays and Wesley Woodyard.

others returning later: Darrell Reid.

That's a great mix of experience and youth! What's not to like? Come on, Mr. and Ms. grumpy pants, it's going to be OK. I promise. If it isn't, come on over and tell me about it. :clap::dance:
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Bro! You are obsessed ...

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
          Sergio Kindle DE
          Daryl Washington LB
          Jason Worilds DE
          Carlos Dunlap DE
          Sean Lee LB
          Brandon Spikes LB
          Pat Angerer LB

These are the ends/LBs that were available in the second round alone, after our draft pick.

We had a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. We also could have put more depth at the Left Tackle position with one of these three picks.

Instead, we have someone holding a clipboard on the sideline for those draft picks, who probably won't even be an active QB for most of our games.

Yes, I keep bringing this up. This was a key position for us, and we're now lookin' kinna screwed.

No, those draft picks were not free. They cost something. What would we give to have one of these guys right now?
          ... with those picks they gave to move back into the first to get Tebow.

It's over, Bro. Water over the dam, Man. The decision was made and executed and now we have what we have ... a bunch of cracker fans from Florida. Just kidding! Relax!

There is no longer any way to see into the future and what happened to Clady and Dumervil. :paper:

Who knows? Some day the shrine of Apollo at Delfi may be restored and we can get some good intel.

Comment

He ...

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
            It is easy to think about the draft and see who we could have drafted based on recent injuries. But back in April it is hard to say "let's draft an OLB because Dumervil might suffer a season ending injury in camp". Yes, we could have drafted 3 players instead of Tebow, but we don't know how good the kid will be. Maybe he will turn into the steal of the draft, it is too early to tell. I suppose we could move Ayers to WOLB, send him after the QB and try Jammie Kirlew (who is a good run stopper) at SOLB until Darrell Reid returns.
            ... is also a good pass rusher. Check him out for how many downs he was in.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
              Whats with all the Moss hype now? One good practice and a first round bust now becomes the potential golden child to fill Dooms shoes? Lets get realistic, Moss barely made special teams last year.

A trade at this point is the teams best option or one of the remaining free agents left on the open market, NOT MOSS
              It's not about what he'd doing it's about what he has to do. he has to step up and if he doesn't then bye bye. Nobody said anything about annoiting him the next Lawrence Taylor cause he has had a above average camp what we are saying he has to step up if the broncos are going to use him in Doom's role.
              Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Spoken like ...

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                Moss knows now is the time for his shot to prove everyone wrong. He has said he want to live up to his expectations as a 1st rounder. He wants to prove people wrong about him. Here is his shot. GO Moss...:thumb:
                ... a true Gator fan!

Comment

Wow! I just finished reading the rest of the thread ...

... and a bunch of you people are very pessimistic and are totally hitting the Panic Button.

Other than that, everything's cool.

Comment

This kind of put a damper to the start of the season for me.

Watching Elvis is just, exciting. He's classy as hell and got his contract the RIGHT way.

Just another blow to the end of summer.

Comment

Working...
                    X