No announcement yet.

Fast Fall By Seth Olsen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of those quotes were way before the draft even took place... Getting Beadles (who is a better prospect) in the 2nd round pretty much told me all i need to know about what Josh thinks of Olsen.

Coming from a guy who has been to 4 training camp this year, Beadles is better than Seth at every facet of the game. Sorry dude.

By the way Hoser, i believe we bet a CP that Beadle Bulldozer would be starting before Olsen by week 6. I hope your planning to keep our bet.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      Meh, still too early to tell..

Knowshon had a PCL injury all season and had to run behind an OL that couldnt block anyone..

Ayers had 17 QB pressures and will start this season, i'm expecting big things out of Ayers this season..

Smith, yeah, a lot are dissapointed, but he's an outside CB, not a nickel corner.. He needs to start to show what he can do.. CB is a tough position to transition to in the NFL.

McBath looked really good last season, and may not start this season, hope he does, but he'll have a big role this season for sure..

Quinn, didn't like this pick, but from what i can see he's a great blocking tight end and is the heir apparent to Graham..

Bruton is a ST monster, physical, didnt look too bad when he got to start..

Olsen may not start, but if someone goes down, we have a capable player to fill in and not miss that much..

One thing i'll mention is the scouts, Xanders, and others didnt have much time to evaluate the 2009 draft..

That is why you here a lot of good things about the 2010 draft in camp so far.. I expect many more good drafts in the future..
      I agree with this, its still a bit early, though its not a good sign that two players are already gone and a third is on his way out. Olsen (Seth) is pretty much an unknown, we'll see what he can do in preseason, but I wouldn't expect him to start.

I believe the drafts from this point on will be much better, we have already seen that this years draft is an improvement over last years, when the coaching staff was given a proper amount of time.

When its all said and done we could easily end up with at least 3 or 4 starters from the '09 draft, which is still miles ahead of most of Shanny's drafts.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
        I agree with this, its still a bit early, though its not a good sign that two players are already gone and a third is on his way out. Olsen (Seth) is pretty much an unknown, we'll see what he can do in preseason, but I wouldn't expect him to start.

I believe the drafts from this point on will be much better, we have already seen that this years draft is an improvement over last years, when the coaching staff was given a proper amount of time.

When its all said and done we could easily end up with at least 3 or 4 starters from the '09 draft, which is still miles ahead of most of Shanny's drafts.
        Just because Seth Olsen isnt going to start, it doesn't mean he's on his way out at all... He will be very very solid depth in case Beadles or Kuper goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
          Just because Seth Olsen isnt going to start, it doesn't mean he's on his way out at all... He will be very very solid depth in case Beadles or Kuper goes down.
          I should've clarified, Olsen wasn't the person I meant who is on his way out, McKinnley is who I was talking about, with this latest injury I would assume his career is probably over.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
            I should've clarified, Olsen wasn't the person I meant who is on his way out, McKinnley is who I was talking about, with this latest injury I would assume his career is probably over.
            Perhaps, but the receivers we have leave me with little regret that his pick might not work out.

We're loaded to the teeth.
            Brock you like a hurricane!
            sigpic
            Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

he ran ZB in college, he looked good in a zB, he was drafted by bobby turner and rich dennisen, both ZB coachs. i think he is best suited to be in a ZB, but i could be wrong.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                he ran ZB in college, he looked good in a zB, he was drafted by bobby turner and rich dennisen, both ZB coachs. i think he is best suited to be in a ZB, but i could be wrong.
                Kind of my thinking as well. He may be good depth though.
                Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                  Our 2009 draft is going down the drain really fast. Alphonso Smith showing no improvement, no pick in round 3, and only David Bruton as a contributor from rounds 4 to 7. McKinley will enter his 3rd season with 0 catches, Brandstater and Schlueter gone.
                  don't forget about Ayers, and moreno. the trade up to get smith might have been the worst pick we have made since middlebrooks. Hopefully the 2010 guys can pick up the slack!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X