Tim Tebow Part 2 (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnockoutOrton8 View Post
    In reference to your first point, I think Orton is scared of what Tebow can do. Rather than allowing Tebow to get out there and probably play better than him, he'd rather jump up from injury and finish the game himself. Normally that sounds heroic, but here I think you're right it's Orton being selfish and scared of Tebow's abilities.
    Tebow probably doesn't have the skill set to be an NFL QB, that's why he doesn't see the field. Not because Orton plays hurt. Tebow is another Josh blunder. The only reason Tebow went in the first is because we picked him. He would have dropped to late second to early third. He's got the heart and desire, I'll give him that, but he's not an NFL Quarterback.

P.S. There are four other rookie Q.B.s in the NFL starting, and they are playing great, why not Tebow?
    sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

• I can't watch orton anymore ! Pat needs to put his foot down and give the fans what they want

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofanfromia View Post
        you just combined two people and called them a bust.

Andrew Luck + Jake Locker
        Don't mind him he is just so far up Tebow's rear it isn't funny. God forbid anyone have disbelief in Tebow's game.

Comment

• Of course it is possible. He's terrible right now.

Comment

• Didn't a guy name Bubby Bristor start?
            sigpic

Comment

• I've found myself disinterested watching the Broncos games this year. This is the 1st year I can honestly say that....and I've been a diehard fan since '87.

Comment

• It is not just the Defense. We have problems all over the place. Mr. Pat, once this lost season is over, needs to fire this joke of a replacement coach, both DEF and OFF coordinators, and a few in the head office. Then and only then, can we start to clean up our players. We need to lose the dead weight on this team and start bringing in people that not only want to play but have the ability to play.

Comment

• I thnk it is not just possible but fact.

Not counting the oddball starting for a game but the full time starting guys. I can't think of one I disliked more. Orton is Terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by InMcDWeTrust View Post

I mean GAAAAAWD... At this point Arizona will probably give us a 4th rounder to not let Orton anywhere near their team... Jesus...
                    CP to you for that, I really laughed hard. At least something to cheer me up after this terrible loss.
                    sigpic

BRING BACK ORANGE!!

Comment

• Im not sold on Tebow. Denver fans have to know, he isnt really thought of too highly around the league. On all the message boards I post on, this is the only one that didnt mock the pick endlessly. That said, he needs to get out there so we can see what he can do.

The only way I can see us taking a QB in the first round is if Andrew Luck falls into our lap. Which wont happen, unless we trade up to the first pick. Otherwise Tebow is the guy for now.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

• Did Bubby Brister ever start for us
                        I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• It says to me we have bunch of morons coaching the team.

Comment

• After today, Orton should really look into getting his realtor's license.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcus_miller View Post
                              Did Bubby Brister ever start for us
                              Bubby did a damn good job for us filling in for Elway during our SB years.

Comment

• sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X