Tim Tebow Part 2 (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow Part 2 (Merged)

I know on most highlight vids, you end up seeing alot of TT running the ball. Here is a vid that shows strictly passes. enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WNWFPDls1I
    Yes!
    12.22%
    No Way!
    87.78%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

Solid Video, definitely made some impressive throws.
    sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

im pretty new here and i was wondering how to put a sig thing at the bottom of your post... do you just place it at the bottom of your message? or is there a spot designed for it?
      sigpic

Comment

All I can say is WOW. I don't know if he will get by with some of those throws in the NFL, but you can see the talent!

Good post!
        Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
        sigpic
        I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
        Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TebowTime15 View Post
          im pretty new here and i was wondering how to put a sig thing at the bottom of your post... do you just place it at the bottom of your message? or is there a spot designed for it?
          User CP, then edit signature ...
          Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
          sigpic
          I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
          Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks for posting;
            Although Tebow is impressive throwing on the run, he seems more effective with clean feet (with a clean pocket up the middle) where he can step into his throws; it's great that we addressed the O-line's interior during the draft.

Nice zip on his throws too; what's interesting is that he's gained more zip with the new throwing motion.

Comment

oh ok thanks man... i appreciate it. ive seen some pretty cool sigs on these boards
              sigpic

Comment

Go to Quick Links (menu near top of this page) and click Edit Signature.

Comment

I see alot of passes off the run or faking the run, and zero timing routes, and alot of jump balls.

He's got some decent zip, but did he EVER throw a timing pass? It's like every play is "run out and turn around, and I'll hit you".

He's gotta work on throwing to covered receivers too. I saw alot of passes NFL DB's will FEAST on if he tries that in the NFL.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

im ready for some tebow highlights in a broncos jersey already
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah i agree with you... he didnt throw very many timing routes in college. i guess he just stuck to whatever gave his team the best chance to win, and that was him making plays. He did what he was asked to do... and hopefully he will do the same in denver. At florida, he never really had a big strong wr that could get up and snag the ball. He had alot of speed and playmakers that could run after the catch. (harvin & murphy).. Hernandez was the best target he had for putting the ball up there and letting the wr go up and get it in tight coverage
                      sigpic

Comment

lol every time I hear Tim’s “arm strength” being questioned. When he first came to practice he was throwing so hard Coach Meyer made him slow it down and finesse the ball more because a lot where dropping passes. He still threw hard at times trying to thread the needle. We would laugh and call it “pope on a rope” because Urban didn’t like it. :2cents:
                        "Be the Herd"

Comment

The one area he seems to excel is that back shoulder throw or throwing that out route. It seems like that same skills are translating in the OTAs
                          Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

That throw at 1:33 is an absolute laser... Wow.

Comment

I know on most highlight vids, you end up seeing alot of TT running the ball. Here is a vid that shows strictly passes. enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WNWFPDls1I
                              After watching this video I see a true QB. I have been hearing he always just used his athleticism to run in college. And people are worried that in the NFL if the line breaks down he will just run. Well I saw many times in that video the Florida line breakdown and he stuck with it and made a play through the air.

The play at the 6:51 second mark is awesome and is a perfect example of what I'm talking about!
                              Last edited by Caliraiderhater; 06-06-2010, 12:03 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X